Nene Says Kenya Deserves To Be Spit On

Started by M-Rocka, January 16, 2020, 06:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: First Class on January 16, 2020, 08:59:47 PM
ppl literally will stan the latest, never been up to date bitch just off looks.
is this about Ci

fedswatchin

January 16, 2020, 09:02:46 PM #31 Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 09:03:03 PM by First Class
Them plaques up to date

How bout Nashe? Well, she wouldn't really apply to what I said since she ain't cute and gives a ANTZ blooper tea lol

fedswatchin

And when did everybody fall inside Kenya's ass on here? :dead: bitch no wonder the board been feelin LATE and boring

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Charmbracelet. on January 16, 2020, 07:06:58 PM
See.... Ion like Kenya like that but here's some things im starting to notice.

The girls are kinda jealous of Kenya a bit and this Wildebeest is retarded if she thinks PLAYING THE GAME CORRECTLY deserves to be spit on. I LIKE Nene.

also... that whole WIG thing with Marlo and Kenya... Jealously at its finest :dead: and I LOVE Marlo. Dont watch the show anymore not in some years
The "girls" or just Nene?

awaken.

Quote from: First Class on January 16, 2020, 09:04:22 PM
And when did everybody fall inside Kenya's ass on here? :dead: bitch no wonder the board been feelin LATE and boring

You have two questionable faves...hush.

fedswatchin

I'm not gonna hush. Imma shake the delusion outta every Ken on here. Hush a fuckin fishing rod down your throat lovebug

But wait... who are my questionable faves

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Trey on January 16, 2020, 09:05:00 PM

The girls are kinda jealous of Kenya a bit and this Wildebeest is retarded if she thinks PLAYING THE GAME CORRECTLY deserves to be spit on. I LIKE Nene.

also... that whole WIG thing with Marlo and Kenya... Jealously at its finest :dead: and I LOVE Marlo. Dont watch the show anymore not in some years
ALL of them  :disgusted:

awaken.

Quote from: First Class on January 16, 2020, 09:08:53 PM
I'm not gonna hush. Imma shake the delusion outta every Ken on here. Hush a fuckin fishing rod down your throat lovebug

You're deluded

GLOCK

January 16, 2020, 09:12:01 PM #39 Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 09:12:15 PM by GLOCK
Quote from: awaken. on January 16, 2020, 09:11:01 PM
Quote from: First Class on January 16, 2020, 09:08:53 PM

ncjxjxjjxjx

You're deluded
:guys:

fedswatchin

January 16, 2020, 09:15:56 PM #41 Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 09:16:08 PM by First Class
Awaken, answer the question lmao

Who are my questionable faves? Get ur one word respondin ass back in here

fedswatchin

Damn this thread playin out just like the show. The gorls throw rocks, then they run and hide from the top bitch. Boo! Still here bitches let's figure some things out tonight

ssw4919

Wonder how the people who dragged Kenya for years for pointing a scepter at Porsha will respond to spit-gate.  If Kenya deserved to get dragged for the megaphone, Nene deserves it for an attempted spit from her disgusting mouth.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Charmbracelet. on January 16, 2020, 09:09:56 PM
Quote from: Trey on January 16, 2020, 09:05:00 PM

ALL of them  :disgusted:
sddd

Yeaaaa.... I don't think anyone is stunting Kenya. She's clearly the one jealous n PISSED.

Except Nene of course.