I want Brandy to rap some on the new album but only....

Started by yearofbrandy, November 04, 2015, 06:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yearofbrandy

as Brandy, not Bran Nu. I was listening to Gonna Find My Love, How High and even Beautiful. I love her flow and lyrics on these songs. It don't seem forced and fake. I know a lot of y'all hate her rapping lol but would y'all be cool with her just doing some verses every now and then throughout the album and maybe one song (bonus song) where she just rap completely throughout the song? Just wondering.

Wtv

I was always teamBranNu
so I would be definetly up. f*** the people that dont believe in her talents (her team included)

FINE.

She seems pretty over the rapping thing. Thank god. While she was good at it I thought it was corny.

I love how multifaceted she is, though.

MAY

Quote from: FINE. on November 04, 2015, 06:29:56 PM
She seems pretty over the rapping thing. Thank god. While she was good at it I thought it was corny.

I love how multifaceted she is, though.

This

Wtv

JRocka

Quote from: Tijobr on November 04, 2015, 06:27:26 PM
I was always teamBranNu
so I would be definetly up. f*** the people that dont believe in her talents (her team included)

How High>>>>> her flow slayed and those ad libs over her flow who the fuck else can do it like that  :loose2when:

Buy The Stars✨

i wouldnt mind it but i dont think most ppl enjoyed .. i think i was one of the few who loved meet in the middle