LMAO! Homegirl Was NOT Havin It [NSFW]

Started by FRANCE, August 15, 2019, 10:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: 1RIG on August 16, 2019, 05:27:01 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on August 15, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
I think he felt some type of way she wasnt reactin to his strokes so he slapped ha to liven up the kinks
If she was really gettin some good dick she wouldnt be havin no convo about those slaps she would say oooh dvy
And he felt defeated sexually which is why he wanted to stop and fuss. Sje wasnt actin for no one lol
:kii:   That's exactly what it was

He knew he was lookin weak

!!! Spot on. :kii:

Lazarus

como la whore

'ology

Zzzxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzxxdfffff
i wonder how much stuff happens behind the scenes 
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

These business negotiations during fckn :dead:

I smack all the time and it's really all about selling a fantasy.  This girl kinda needs to chill tf out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

Damn this is probably why she's a nobody.  Difficult to work with self
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

sodaldffddlfdf

So what are you saying? That a womans sticking up for herself and using her voice is difficult to work with?

:unbothered:

#metoo #timesup

Vonc2002

August 16, 2019, 11:04:52 AM #25 Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 11:05:31 AM by Vonc2002
women's lib.  FEMINIST!
Girl, u laying on your back taking dick. Spare me the lecture and keep those lips sealed until I'm ready to bust this fckn nut. CH!

LOONA.

I hate combative bitches

Shutup and take the dick     

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 16, 2019, 10:54:43 AM

I smack all the time and it's really all about selling a fantasy.  This girl kinda needs to chill tf out

Not she needs to chill out and get smacked :uhh:

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on August 16, 2019, 11:15:34 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 16, 2019, 10:54:43 AM

Not she needs to chill out and get smacked :uhh:
hhmjm is it rih