I’ve been thinking about moving to London or Paris...

Started by NMD, July 16, 2019, 08:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NMD

I'm so fucking done with Toronto/Montreal/Ottawa, it's time for a new fucking experience
:uhh:

Shit, I wouldn't even mind Amsterdam

NMD

You gorls that live in NY/London/Paris are so fucking lucky. I envy people that have the opportunity to do something or view something different every single day  :dead: I really can't take this shit no more

Cowgirl

Cowboy Nine

Look into International Experience Canada.

You can get a Visa to live and work in another country for 12 - 24 months in some cases.

NMD

Quote from: BowDown on July 16, 2019, 08:12:16 PM
You've lived in Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto?

Born in Ottawa but I study and currently live in Montreal. And I visit Toronto from time to time.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on July 16, 2019, 08:14:14 PM
Look into International Experience Canada.

You can get a Visa to live and work in another country for 12 - 24 months in some cases.
How do you know?

Cowgirl

Quote from: NMD on July 16, 2019, 08:14:35 PM

Born in Ottawa but I study and currently live in Montreal. And I visit Toronto from time to time.
Ah, so do you love it when you visit Euro cities?

NMD

Quote from: BowDown on July 16, 2019, 08:18:10 PM
Quote from: NMD on July 16, 2019, 08:14:35 PM

Ah, so do you live it when you visit Euro countries?

Huh?

Cowgirl

Whoops ncnffnf

Do you feel like just staying after visiting Euro cities?

NMD

Quote from: BowDown on July 16, 2019, 08:26:43 PM
Whoops ncnffnf

Yeah, I definitely wanna stay. Also, it would be easier to visit my family in Africa if I lived in Europe.... I'd probably visit every year.

Taking a plane from here to Africa is so fucking long. I did it last year and I was so fucking bored

Amazing

Quote from: NMD on July 16, 2019, 08:29:04 PM
Whoops ncnffnf

Yeah, I definitely wanna stay. Also, it would be easier to visit my family in Africa if I lived in Europe.... I'd probably visit every year.

Taking a plane from here to Africa is so fucking long. I did it last year and I was so fucking bored

Are you cute? I will show you around London if you want. All the good gay cruising places at least.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on July 16, 2019, 08:50:30 PM
Whoops ncnffnf

Are you cute? I will show you around London if you want. All the good gay cruising places at least.
Wasn't you the one that was arrested for injecting meth into the gorls on Grindr and stealinf their mess?! :uhh:

Blackpantha

Quote from: FlowerBomb on July 17, 2019, 03:57:08 AM
Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on July 16, 2019, 08:50:30 PM
Whoops ncnffnf

Wasn't you the one that was arrested for injecting meth into the gorls on Grindr and stealinf their mess?! :uhh:

What? What the fuck?
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME