Is Candace Owens cooking here?

Started by Cowgirl, February 04, 2024, 03:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

February 04, 2024, 04:27:32 PM #1 Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 06:29:20 PM by Nine
Oh she kinda cooked here. I'm with her when she's right.

It's clear the industry likes to position a certain type of black female artist (rapper, slut bucket, twerking, ghetto).

BUT at the same time why does the black community gravitate towards trashboxes like Sexxy Red and Chrisean in the first place?

CHOKE

Buy The Stars✨

She is always right tbh.

I love that clip of her shutting up that trans girl someone posted  :plzstop:

Justice Jackson

She's cooking.. In hell actually
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Corp.

Sexxy Redd's music is trash and idk why anyone would listen to it. And then you have Nicki and Drake collaborating with her. smh

BruceTruMusicFan

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on February 04, 2024, 08:46:55 PMShe is always right tbh.

But what is her motive? After she validates White people by making Black people look bad, what happens? All she does is justify White people's hatred for Black people. She creates a narrative that we our lower social status, lack of generational wealth and poverty infested neighborhoods are things we created intentionally .

There are plenty of Black people reporting the same news in a way that holds Black people accountable, champions growth in our communities, and DOESN'T promote White Supremacy. You have to be very careful sharing her content because while there is truth in what she's saying, you have to look at the bigger picture and her overall audience. She did not create this video as a conversation to be had amongst Black folks. There's no money in that.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on February 04, 2024, 04:27:32 PMOh she kinda cooked here. I'm with her when she's right.

It's clear the industry likes to position a certain type of black female artist (rapper, slut bucket, twerking, ghetto).

BUT at the same time why does the black community gravitate towards trashboxes like Sexxy Red and Chrisean in the first place?

I think there will always be a certain amount of gravitation but the bigger issue is why it's being placed to the forefront over others.

Cowgirl

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on February 05, 2024, 08:22:47 AM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on February 04, 2024, 08:46:55 PMShe is always right tbh.

But what is her motive? After she validates White people by making Black people look bad, what happens? All she does is justify White people's hatred for Black people. She creates a narrative that we our lower social status, lack of generational wealth and poverty infested neighborhoods are things we created intentionally .

There are plenty of Black people reporting the same news in a way that holds Black people accountable, champions growth in our communities, and DOESN'T promote White Supremacy. You have to be very careful sharing her content because while there is truth in what she's saying, you have to look at the bigger picture and her overall audience. She did not create this video as a conversation to be had amongst Black folks. There's no money in that.
That's a great question. She obviously trolls and does so because she knows the attention that she'll get. But on one hand, she genuinely seems disappointed gngnnncfnf

Cartierline

I mean her motive is money, but that doesn't mean what she's saying is wrong (in most cases).

Aalonso.

I do like how she said "WHOs culture is that? Dont say Black culture"