Well walk into the White House with ur foot on his toupee then king fffffffff

Started by GLOCK, February 26, 2017, 04:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

TriBeCa

I hope you're not that stupid. It was a sarcastic tweet. Trump didn't think Perez was his friend. Trump knows this is a disaster for the Democratic Party. The appointment of Perez to DNC Chair only shows that the DNC is STILL unwilling to change after all of the corruption that happened during the 2016 election season. Perez was one of Hillary's loyalists, who was also exposed in the emails for playing dirty and portraying a negative image of Bernie to minorities. These people were loyal to Hillary, despite polls constantly showing that she would lose and Bernie would win. Some of you really need to take your head out of your ass.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: TriBeCa on February 26, 2017, 12:19:03 PM
I hope you're not that stupid. It was a sarcastic tweet. Trump didn't think Perez was his friend. Trump knows this is a disaster for the Democratic Party. The appointment of Perez to DNC Chair only shows that the DNC is STILL unwilling to change after all of the corruption that happened during the 2016 election season. Perez was one of Hillary's loyalists, who was also exposed in the emails for playing dirty and portraying a negative image of Bernie to minorities. These people were loyal to Hillary, despite polls constantly showing that she would lose and Bernie would win. Some of you really need to take your head out of your ass.
wassup Trib'!!!

Why you been so angry and mean lately?
I remember you being very sweet and helpful.

Everything ok?

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Oh also a lot of us have different members we play around with. So I'm on the outside looking in I'm sure some things here could seem ... off

We just love each other and play around tho :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z