Remy attacking Nicki is a perfect example of why Blacks won't ever have shit tbh

Started by KING BENTLEY., February 27, 2017, 06:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

All these fckn white chicks out here and you decided you gotta come for a black one who's quietly slaying

Not to mention the press you're getting from even mentioning her name. Either way/and/or ... you're INDEBTED to her Remy, send her flowers :dead:

Nicki hasn't really bothered anyone in awhile

And of course black ppl will switch from BLM posts to bashing the nearest successful black artist :dead:

If this was Azebra it would be a warranted lashing

But this is a clear case of jealousy that female rappers have toward Nicki. I can't rock with it.

H.#.G.*.Z

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

MAY

BAPHOMET.

🦚

This is no different then y'all up here dragging the beys n taraji's but going for the gagas n katys n jlaws  :cheerup:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BigDawg

But Nicki came for Rem first tho. Remy flat out said she had no issues with the girl and Nicki still took it upon herself to throw shots.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 27, 2017, 06:28:46 PM
I see your point, but Nicki's lashing was long overdue.

well wait, cause I DO have to agree
this is truth

Nicki DID do the same thing to Krim
So this is really her karma from past things

But ... she hasn't bothered anyone in a long time

H.#.G.*.Z

Marilyn

Quote from: BigDawg on February 27, 2017, 06:30:49 PM
But Nicki came for Rem first tho. Remy flat out said she had no issues with the girl and Nicki still took it upon herself to throw shots.

Scott.

Bentley please shut the hell up smh. This ain't shit to do with black people and Remy didn't just attack the bitch out of nowhere

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: BigDawg on February 27, 2017, 06:30:49 PM

gur plea' that gremlin been taking shots at nicki for the longest and wanna do interviews saying its no beef SHE FUCKIN LIED