Started by Lazarus, February 23, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie

Yeah Queen needs to get to work now ...

RAY7

Quote from: november on February 23, 2018, 12:18:20 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on February 23, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

uh oh

Angela said something here that I been thinking; Mo?nique is touring all of these shows talking about this BS when she could be promoting an actual project. She has been more visible in the last few months than ever before. If she would?ve took that deal and did this same amount of promotion... omf :flamebroiled:  shit, she should?ve did all of this when Precious came out and we wouldn?t even be here talking.
exactly. Like really how are you doing all of this just to prove a point? Especially when you?re in debt?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 12:05:04 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

uh oh

He seriously gave it to her again ?

I hope when she gets her special and she roasts the fuck outta him.

He was kinda respectful and didn't really give it to her again

But he still hates black women

Ohh ok good I'll listen on my lunch

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

uh oh

Angela said something here that I been thinking; Mo?nique is touring all of these shows talking about this BS when she could be promoting an actual project. She has been more visible in the last few months than ever before. If she would?ve took that deal and did this same amount of promotion... omf :flamebroiled:  shit, she should?ve did all of this when Precious came out and we wouldn?t even be here talking.
exactly. Like really how are you doing all of this just to prove a point? Especially when you?re in debt?

I do agree this is the time to announce an arena tour and prove it.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 12:07:45 PM
Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

uh oh

nope they opened the phone lines and most of the callers did
but yea when she gets her special whenever that will be with her fighting the whole industry
she can roast him all day

Half
come thru mixed opinion

Freemala Harris

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 12:30:31 PM
Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 12:07:45 PM
Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

uh oh

nope they opened the phone lines and most of the callers did
but yea when she gets her special whenever that will be with her fighting the whole industry
she can roast him all day

Half
come thru mixed opinion

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

ya rock muh world.

el"Megm[eg[oeg[o
eg
m[egmmeg[
mg
gem
gem
egmp
g]]p
geemp]
eg]p

p]

LiiVE

Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

uh oh

arena tour
ccmmvmvmmvmvmv

I seriously would love to know what other options 'Nique has. Seems as if Netflix was her biggest offer in years, but she shitted on them :stressed:....which is sad because Monique is a smart girl and has a way with words so I'm sure she could have found a great way to relay these messages through her comedy.

HUGO

She done call ppl worse

Skinny bitches being evil

Monique move...

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: november on February 23, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

uh oh

arena tour
ccmmvmvmmvmvmv

I seriously would love to know what other options 'Nique has. Seems as if Netflix was her biggest offer in years, but she shitted on them :stressed:....which is sad because Monique is a smart girl and has a way with words so I'm sure she could have found a great way to relay these messages through her comedy.

A big tour is her only option. If she does a house of blues mess ppl will drag!!

I honestly think she is waiting for a special. 

I think it will be hbo for some reason

RAY7

Quote from: HUGO on February 23, 2018, 12:50:00 PM
She done call ppl worse

Skinny bitches being evil

Monique move...
exactly
at the Queen?s of Comedy she told fat ?bitches? to punch skinny bitches
but Donkey of the day is bad?

LiiVE

Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 12:55:50 PM
Quote from: november on February 23, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

uh oh

arena tour
ccmmvmvmmvmvmv

A big tour is her only option. If she does a house of blues mess ppl will drag!!

I honestly think she is waiting for a special. 

I think it will be hbo for some reason
ckcxkkkxckxck  boy