Monique's Breakfast Club Interview

Started by Lazarus, February 23, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Nine on February 23, 2018, 11:13:21 AM
The way they kept ducking and dodging Charlamagne's question.

That bleached mug faggot wanted answers.

:plzstop:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Mo'nique is very indirect with mess. Like, she refuses to DIG in.

Her strategy is.....

DUCK question
Do you have Black relatives?
DUCK question
Talk about yo momma
TIP TOE around logic
Call you a slave

:rudone:

RAY7

It ALMOST seemed like Mo?Nique was getting it towards the end when she was like what do I do? and they were trying to give good ideas then she went back on offense mode

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 11:17:19 AM
Also they agreed that $500k is low, however when they asked what number was good they didn?t answer they got very rude ?you should?ve asked before you called me a donkey!? ?Do your research!?
Like, we?re trying to ask you now face to face :uhh:
ffdsfklsfdsdfafsnlkmkml

They already said on Sway they wanted $20 million like Chris and Dave but now they wanna act obtuse.

:omf:

Lazarus

Quote from: Nine on February 23, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
Also they agreed that $500k is low, however when they asked what number was good they didn?t answer they got very rude ?you should?ve asked before you called me a donkey!? ?Do your research!?
ffdsfklsfdsdfafsnlkmkml

They already said on Sway they wanted $20 million like Chris and Dave but now they wanna act obtuse.

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Well yeah...

Why not do your research before calling someone out their name ??

Again he couldn't even give his homie Kevin hart donkey of the day for cheating and said he would not cause that's the homie and it's a bro code but gives her one with no facts

Cowboy Nine

She was fuckin PISSED at Charlamagne at the end.

:kii:  :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Lazarus on February 23, 2018, 11:22:26 AM
Quote from: Nine on February 23, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
ffdsfklsfdsdfafsnlkmkml

:plzstop: :plzstop:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

FlowerBomb

Fuck this selfish, fat, corny bitch.
$20 million?!?!  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

ya rock muh world.

She has the nerve to tell people who they are and are not.

How about we go back and say how Black people have historically been of best use for giggles and entertainment

You'd be the master's personal jester. If we wanna really take it back to a who's who of the plantation.

Stewie

February 23, 2018, 11:30:49 AM #73 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 11:31:05 AM by Stewie
Quote from: HUGO on February 23, 2018, 11:23:14 AM
This bitch so phony

[instagram]
[/instagram]
Vvvvh

She went into the interview with hope and then realized he's a tap dancing coon by the end of the interview.... I mean look at charlas face.... he's finally realized he devalues black women and feels bad about it

FlowerBomb

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 11:30:36 AM
She has the nerve to tell people who they are and are not.

How about we go back and say how Black people have historically been of best use for giggles and entertainment

You'd be the master's personal jester. If we wanna really take it back to a who's who of the plantation.
!!!!!!!!
She really thinks she's up here doing some Humanitarian work :uhh: