Monique's Breakfast Club Interview

Started by Lazarus, February 23, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

Quote from: Vibrant on February 23, 2018, 11:31:32 AM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 11:30:36 AM
She has the nerve to tell people who they are and are not.

How about we go back and say how Black people have historically been of best use for giggles and entertainment

You'd be the master's personal jester. If we wanna really take it back to a who's who of the plantation.
!!!!!!!!
She really thinks she's up here doing some Humanitarian work :uhh:

When it?s for her own personal gain!

RAY7

I still love Mo?Nique though she?s just not right on this stance
I need someone to tell her that she needs to prove Netflix and everyone wrong
She is hilarious to me, very talented. I mean the way she already has ?I love us for real?; ?make it make sense? etc popular shows that she?s creative and witty
but she right now doesn?t have any recent huge success to use to prove that she?s gonna make money
that?s pretty much the bottom line

Stewie

February 23, 2018, 11:33:14 AM #78 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 11:33:30 AM by Stewie
Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
It ALMOST seemed like Mo?Nique was getting it towards the end when she was like what do I do? and they were trying to give good ideas then she went back on offense mode

It ALMOST seemed like charla was getting it towards the end when he looked at Monique with embarrassment all over his face

ya rock muh world.

How about we go back and say how Black people have historically been of best use for giggles and entertainment

You'd be the master's personal jester. If we wanna really take it back to a who's who of the plantation.
!!!!!!!!
She's really beginning to disgust me. She has no right to talk to people like that.

You're some bitch who plays up stereotypes for checks and awards. Sit the fuck down somewhere with your self righteousness.

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

It's actually a kii how she thinks she's some moral authority.

Cloaking those personal attacks in sugar.

my brotha! my sista!

You're just a bitch, hun.

Vonc2002

I'm glad he asked about that Wanda Sykes mess.  I said that in another thread.  I bet that offer was years ago or sumn. Thanks for confirming that charlafag
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Freemala Harris

The way I would live for queen & Iyanla to sit down for a luvdown

too bad her and oprah are beefing

Stewie

Quote from: Freeruu on February 23, 2018, 10:58:07 AM
hhhhhhh that conversation she had w/ angela

Sis was kinda SHOOK

Bffghhfffuhh

FlowerBomb

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

!!!!!!!!
She's really beginning to disgust me. She has no right to talk to people like that.

You're some bitch who plays up stereotypes for checks and awards. Sit the fuck down somewhere with your self righteousness.
!!!!!!
Fat ass bitch :dead:
Her deadbeat husband really blew her head  :dead:
Where was her voice for the past 3/4 years when black people were getting shot up by police?
I hate people like her, trying to cojule people around and MARCH when their the victim

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

RAY7

Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 11:24:56 AM
Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 11:17:19 AM
Also they agreed that $500k is low, however when they asked what number was good they didn?t answer they got very rude ?you should?ve asked before you called me a donkey!? ?Do your research!?
Like, we?re trying to ask you now face to face :uhh:

Well yeah...

Why not do your research before calling someone out their name ??

Again he couldn't even give his homie Kevin hart donkey of the day for cheating and said he would not cause that's the homie and it's a bro code but gives her one with no facts
why would Kevin get Donkey of the day for something between him and his wife? Like that?s a dumb comparison to Mo involving everyone in her boycott of Netflix
also, this is Entertainment. Donkey of the Day is not a real insult or anything personal where he?s going at some one or hates them
It?s just for laughs about someone doing something stupid. It doesn?t deserve research or anything and no one cares
?The most decorated comedienne? especially shouldn?t be bothered