Monique's Breakfast Club Interview

Started by Lazarus, February 23, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

her gay husband chiming in via satellite has me bringing up slavery for extra sweet n sour sauce

Buy The Stars✨

February 23, 2018, 01:18:23 PM #122 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 01:22:13 PM by TEXASbama
Quote from: Freeruu on February 23, 2018, 01:01:49 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfiqJrOFHL7

fffffff

That's  a great comparison.  Charla is dumb obvi she isn't calling him a rapist

But he does seem like a bully and she is saying in the future more ppl may speak out on how not great a person he is

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssss

she needs to get PAID for this ... this is exciting to watch her put on :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

GRAND

February 23, 2018, 01:25:53 PM #124 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 01:26:11 PM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
Quote from: november on February 23, 2018, 12:18:20 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on February 23, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

uh oh

Angela said something here that I been thinking; Mo?nique is touring all of these shows talking about this BS when she could be promoting an actual project. She has been more visible in the last few months than ever before. If she would?ve took that deal and did this same amount of promotion... omf :flamebroiled:  shit, she should?ve did all of this when Precious came out and we wouldn?t even be here talking.
which is a testament of her selfishness

KING BENTLEY.

sssssss

aw she hates Charla now :dead:

she didn't thank him or give him a hug :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 23, 2018, 02:00:36 PM
sssssss

aw she hates Charla now :dead:

she didn't thank him or give him a hug :dead:

As well she should.  He still don't get it

ya rock muh world.

February 23, 2018, 02:09:17 PM #127 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 02:14:31 PM by muh Zen is on 10
watching now

Not him giving her the correct pronunciation of his real name and her disregarding it...and repeating the incorrect pronunciation until Angela Yee corrected her too.

But hey sweet-n-low! Mmmm kisses! :scrumptious: Love my brothers thru it all! Ye, tho i walk thru the shadow and the valley of death...

Girl bye. If you're pressed and want to disrespect someone, just do it. Don't prance around with this fake love mess. Calling people slaves and then hiding right back behind the "hey sweetness" act.

KING BENTLEY.

February 23, 2018, 02:37:48 PM #128 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 03:09:03 PM by SAINT BENTLEY.
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 02:09:17 PM
watching now

Not him giving her the correct pronunciation of his real name and her disregarding it...and repeating the incorrect pronunciation until Angela Yee corrected her too.

But hey sweet-n-low! Mmmm kisses! :scrumptious: Love my brothers thru it all! Ye, tho i walk thru the shadow and the valley of death...

Girl bye. If you're pressed and want to disrespect someone, just do it. Don't prance around with this fake love mess. Calling people slaves and then hiding right back behind the "hey sweetness" act.
sssssssssss

she does not come off as genuine at all. so condescending

she may need to stop the interviews, because she's actually proving Lee and others right

His husband went through a LIST of excuses as to why she treated ppl like shit. "oh well she did it because he was picking on blacks!"

No wonder she's seen a terror on set. I'm actually glad Charla stood his ground and didn't get intimidated. The very thing she's accusing others of doing, is what she does to get her way.

H.#.G.*.Z

ya rock muh world.

She is very condescending.

If you don't see it her way, then you're dumb, not woke, a slave, and everything else.

She probably should step away from these interviews because the only thing I see happening is her getting more and more pissed as she finishes up this tour.

🦚

Hope the me too movement stomps her out and she gets further blackballed.

I want a full on Janet in 2004 till michaels passing type lashing  :letsmessfag:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Buy The Stars✨

So yeah Monique is in the right and Charmaine the goddess was dragged up and down 54th and broadway

Marilyn

Monique is delusional as hell

YOU DON'T SELL OUT ARENAS BITCH

the fuck

🦚

This is like livenation giving out touring deals and Chaka khan fuming up a storm because they give Taylor a bigger contract  :plzstop:

Yes Chaka is a legend, yes her catalog is superior cattelog wise, yes she has real classics, but can sis sell out a stadium?

It ain?t rocket science bvy
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BrandyFromTheFuture

It was kind of mean how Charlamagne kept letting her know that she?s not able to sell out arenas, not on the same level as Chris rock and not as funny as Tiffany. I like Monique