Monique's Breakfast Club Interview

Started by Lazarus, February 23, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

February 24, 2018, 12:48:48 AM #300 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 12:49:46 AM by muh Zen is on 10
Quote from: ???? on February 24, 2018, 12:41:16 AM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 24, 2018, 12:38:57 AM
Quote from: ???? on February 24, 2018, 12:35:13 AM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 24, 2018, 12:33:47 AM
And the entertainment industry is among the few industries that are allowed to OPENLY discriminate with no penalty.

Casting calls are held based on age, gender, race, skin color, body type, hair type, dick size, ass size, you name it. And it's ALL allowed. This is an industry you stepped into.

Very true...

But let's forget Mo'.

Oprah, Tyler, Lee are there for the Viola's to get paid what they need.
I love that Viola is starting her own mess.
Yeah, if there's a pay gap that's disturbingly large it's worth addressing.

Viola is doing the right thing by moving to create opportunity.

People clown Tyler Perry but he employs a lot of Black actors that otherwise may have been sitting at home between jobs.

As long as this country is White owned and operated, we'll need people of color stepping to the plate to create opportunities for one another.

Instead of wasting time trying to get a White owned corporation to bend to your will. Netflix couldn't care less about this campaign, it's evident.

Get back to the drawing board while at least some of your likability is still intact.

Agreed.

And yes, we need to create the opportunities for ourselves.

I love Tyler for that. I really do.
:cheerup:

Other minorities damn sure know how to make sure opportunities are created. Businesses of their own are opened. Money is circulated through their own community. We have bigger fish to fry than this bitch's salary right now.

Now tell me about a Black person moving to create opportunity and open up shop and I'm all ears. I'm so here for Viola. She's not just yapping, she's getting it crackin'.

Whistle WHILE you work. Just don't sit somewhere and whistle.

GLOCK

Charla sorta knew all her MESS before this bitch came thru

Vonc2002

We got Netflix airing all this black content, employing all these black people (MEN AND WOMEN), & this bitch talking about her paycheck. 13 was a groundbreaking ass documentary that Netflix premiered and apparently Ava was paid well. What did monigger say in response to that?  She steadily talking about a resume full of soul planes and Phat girlz. Bitch, ur resume is shit, Ur reputation is shit, and THAT'S why u ain't getting shit. I'm sick of this fat bitch. Lock this delusional hoe under the fckn jail already.  Shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

February 24, 2018, 12:52:22 AM #303 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 12:52:55 AM by ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 24, 2018, 12:48:48 AM
And the entertainment industry is among the few industries that are allowed to OPENLY discriminate with no penalty.

Casting calls are held based on age, gender, race, skin color, body type, hair type, dick size, ass size, you name it. And it's ALL allowed. This is an industry you stepped into.

Very true...

But let's forget Mo'.

People clown Tyler Perry but he employs a lot of Black actors that otherwise may have been sitting at home between jobs.

As long as this country is White owned and operated, we'll need people of color stepping to the plate to create opportunities for one another.

Instead of wasting time trying to get a White owned corporation to bend to your will. Netflix couldn't care less about this campaign, it's evident.

Get back to the drawing board while at least some of your likability is still intact.

Agreed.

Other minorities damn sure know how to make sure opportunities are created. Businesses of their own are opened. Money is circulated through their own community. We have bigger fish to fry than this bitch's salary right now.

Now tell me about a Black person moving to create opportunity and open up shop and I'm all ears. I'm so here for Viola. She's not just yapping, she's getting it crackin'.

This is what is missing in our community.

I've lived all over NYC at this point.
And in every neighborhood (aside from black ppl) the miniorities own all their local businesses. Or at least work in them.  Even in Jackson Heights, people from Bangladesh were PERCHED in that TD BANK. :dead: In the grocery stores, pizza stores, etc. I mean.
BRANDY

GLOCK

I really think Monique would have a stronger argument 15 years ago

But it still isn?t a race issue

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on February 24, 2018, 12:46:50 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2018, 12:41:25 AM
Monique doesn't deserve a big payday which is why Netflix hasn't given it to her.  Stop trying to make this about black women being underpaid in general. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS IS.  Netflix has already proven to be a platform to pick up and air black content, even when there is an uproar about it (Dear White people, anyone?). Netflix has shown that they pay our black men with the Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle salaries. Netflix has shown they pay women with the amy Schumer salary. Netflix has even shown to pay  BLACK women. Angela Yee addressed Netflix paying Ava Duvernay and another successful relevant black female in the video.  Ava's Oscar nominated 13 got her a payday from Netflix. Stop coming in here with stories about Taquanda not getting her just dues. That's heart wrenching but has nothing to do with THIS story, Netflix, and this selfish ass bitch asking people to boycott a platform that has MORE than shown themselves supportive to black entertainment. Monique not getting the Money she wants is not Netflix undervaluing her. It's Netflix being a business and Monique's name is not a money maker. PERIOD :dead:
its very odd that no one mentions Shondas 2017 non-exclusive deal with Netflix

Very funny
She was PAID down..
Mo has yet to mention her and it?s very fucking funny
THAT'S who Angela said. Ava and shonda. So they do pay black women huh? Go fckn figure  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

February 24, 2018, 12:56:30 AM #306 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 12:56:52 AM by ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2018, 12:53:37 AM
Monique doesn't deserve a big payday which is why Netflix hasn't given it to her.  Stop trying to make this about black women being underpaid in general. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS IS.  Netflix has already proven to be a platform to pick up and air black content, even when there is an uproar about it (Dear White people, anyone?). Netflix has shown that they pay our black men with the Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle salaries. Netflix has shown they pay women with the amy Schumer salary. Netflix has even shown to pay  BLACK women. Angela Yee addressed Netflix paying Ava Duvernay and another successful relevant black female in the video.  Ava's Oscar nominated 13 got her a payday from Netflix. Stop coming in here with stories about Taquanda not getting her just dues. That's heart wrenching but has nothing to do with THIS story, Netflix, and this selfish ass bitch asking people to boycott a platform that has MORE than shown themselves supportive to black entertainment. Monique not getting the Money she wants is not Netflix undervaluing her. It's Netflix being a business and Monique's name is not a money maker. PERIOD :dead:

Very funny
She was PAID down..
THAT'S who Angela said. Ava and shonda. So they do pay black women huh? Go fckn figure  :dead:

That is wonderful.
We don't know the amounts paid, right?
Not that we have to.
BRANDY

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: ???? on February 24, 2018, 12:52:22 AM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 24, 2018, 12:48:48 AM

Very true...

But let's forget Mo'.

Agreed.

This is what is missing in our community.

I've lived all over NYC at this point.
And in every neighborhood (aside from black ppl) the miniorities own all their local businesses. Even in Jackson Heights, people from Bangladesh were PERCHED in that TD BANK. :dead: In the grocery stores, pizza stores, etc. I mean.
Right.

I'm not interested in what Mo'nique's pushing right now.

This whole "Oh Massah please listen to me  :'( :'( , I need more from you. Imma huff and puff til I get it from you!  :unsure: " mess.

She's not doing anything revolutionary or different. Just another Black person whining about the White man keeping them down. All this time spent on this Woe Is Me world tour.

Viola is acknowledging facts and actively looking for solutions. I'm so here for it. So fucking here for it.

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on February 24, 2018, 12:48:19 AM
?Monique is a legend?

Really giggling at her thinking she?s on the same level as Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle

This bitch is 100% out of her fucking mind
Because HONESTLY they being nice with that too. Monique ain't no fckn legend. Sorry :dead:
Just because u been around don't mean u get to be a legend.  How tf u a legendary comedian and u don't even have a fckn legendary comedy special. I think back to Richard Pryor's comedy specials, Eddie Murphy's RAW, Martin Lawerence's You So Crazy. Bitch u don't even have a fckn HBO comedy hour :dead:
Like, I'm sorry but I'm not with the fckn shit

Rxxf

Look at what Reese Witherspoon is doing...
There weren't enough roles for white females... so she started her own company.

Viola, the same.

Mo'... I mean...
BRANDY

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 23, 2018, 03:00:48 PM
It was kind of mean how Charlamagne kept letting her know that she?s not able to sell out arenas, not on the same level as Chris rock and not as funny as Tiffany. I like Monique

thats why she said there is always a justification for the finish line getting moved and its never explained

QuoteRock?s last stand up special was ?Kill the Messenger,? which premiered on HBO in 2008

BUt 10 years later is getting the netflix deal with a nice salary

Its not about I should get this amount

Its about why the amounts are so different

and the reasoning  seems to be for the "its just business crew"

that you havent sold out an arena
and we havent seen you in 2017

for the basic thinkers and haters

its  your not funny
your not worth that
what was your last movie
what was your last show
just shut up and take it

but neflix attended her shows so shes active
and her last movie was a success

so whats good

chris rocks last scripted tv appearance was empire
and last movie was 2014 TOP FIVE

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Rxxf

February 24, 2018, 01:00:25 AM #311 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 01:00:42 AM by ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ
Can we all name the top 5 current black female comedians?
BRANDY

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2018, 12:53:37 AM

Very funny
She was PAID down..
dddddghji
I just got to that part
She?s a clown

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ???? on February 24, 2018, 12:47:46 AM
I guess I'm just on the opposite side of things... at least on here (BSource).
I can't find myself attacking Mo'.
I even cancelled Netflix, not that it means anything to most ppl, other than me saving $10 a month.
s
U cancelled ur mess?

how are we gonna Netflix n chill king?
:ummwhat:

H.#.G.*.Z

Rxxf

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 24, 2018, 01:01:28 AM
Quote from: ???? on February 24, 2018, 12:47:46 AM
I guess I'm just on the opposite side of things... at least on here (BSource).
I can't find myself attacking Mo'.
I even cancelled Netflix, not that it means anything to most ppl, other than me saving $10 a month.
s
U cancelled ur mess?

how are we gonna Netflix n chill king?
:ummwhat:

We can Hulu and fuck.
BRANDY