Monique's Breakfast Club Interview

Started by Lazarus, February 23, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 24, 2018, 10:48:49 AM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 24, 2018, 10:43:09 AM
I think she kinda knows she has to finish this up.

Her time is up, especially with Tiffany Haddish poppin on the scene.
if ur all about sisterhood, why not acknowledge her? she skips around kwee whenever she's mentioned.

I really hope she was smart enough to stash her coins. i'd hate to see sis preaching about inequality behind a drive thru window.

If she continues she will even lose her lil chitlin circuit gigs.
She needs to link up with Viola.

Vonc2002

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 24, 2018, 10:23:41 AM
Quote from: glock on February 24, 2018, 10:20:33 AM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 24, 2018, 10:14:38 AM
I love how calm Angie was as she booked . sdndsnn

You in NYC now, Monique. welcome
ddddddd
Angie wasn?t moving and wasn?t bothered in the least bit
Mo thought she was gonna bully them into changing their tunes
BBBNNBXBXBB

Angie held her ground
I?m crying
!!!!

between her and Char giving a "so about these numbers" after she finished up every i had a dream speech she threw out....i was in tears
I'm SCREAMING :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 24, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

if ur all about sisterhood, why not acknowledge her? she skips around kwee whenever she's mentioned.

I really hope she was smart enough to stash her coins. i'd hate to see sis preaching about inequality behind a drive thru window.

After the way she gnawed on whoopi?s Wig. I doubt any of the girls with jobs want to even talk to her
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 24, 2018, 10:56:57 AM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 24, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

After the way she gnawed on whoopi?s Wig. I doubt any of the girls with jobs want to even talk to her
;,'ml;n

Aalonso.

She is the queen of deflection dhdhdhdhdhd.

They are asking her about Black comedians who sell out arenas around the world, the gives "her name is Sommore, her name is Adele, her name is Ms Laura, we were one of a kind! selling out Atlanta, Houston, Mississppi!"

bitch answer the question.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2018, 10:49:38 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on February 24, 2018, 06:04:19 AM
"Even Wanda  Sykes has won an emmy award, had her own television shows, and HBO specials."

And yet she was offered half of what Monique was offered. :dead: so if Monique has a "subpar" resume and Wanda is above her, why was Nique offered more?

And Charlemagne already spoke to and answered this.  Maybe u should do less trolling and actually watch the interview, dummy.  Netflix has offered black women great deals. So u think they randomly have something against black comedians? This is business and EVERYONE wants a return on their investment.  You're so busy arbitrarily standing behind this bitch, fckn idiot :dead:
I heard the interview and Tarlamander didn't make any good points

He was backed up against the wall, like the vers bottom he is. Monique is worth more than $500k

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: OwnIt on February 24, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
"Even Wanda  Sykes has won an emmy award, had her own television shows, and HBO specials."

And yet she was offered half of what Monique was offered. :dead: so if Monique has a "subpar" resume and Wanda is above her, why was Nique offered more?

And Charlemagne already spoke to and answered this.  Maybe u should do less trolling and actually watch the interview, dummy.  Netflix has offered black women great deals. So u think they randomly have something against black comedians? This is business and EVERYONE wants a return on their investment.  You're so busy arbitrarily standing behind this bitch, fckn idiot :dead:

He was backed up against the wall, like the vers bottom he is. Monique is worth more than $500k
yeah

It's unconditional, these days you know....

fedswatchin

Quote from: MINAJ. on February 24, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

yeah

fedswatchin

https://twitter.com/kyalbr/status/967341170371301376

The way that common sense is slowly seaping into these gorls' heads. :stressed: Will it ever hit this thread?

Stewie

Quote from: MINAJ. on February 24, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

yeah

🦚

The facts:

Netflix = an international streaming service.

Monique = a local US act (with zero Receipts of overseas success)

-Refused to go to Cannes which could?ve raised her international profile. (But a prioritize a vacation with your kids over life long self investment to you too)

Amy, sells out global arena?s (proven international appeal)
Chris Rock (just completed a world tour last month)
Dave (appeal not even up for discussion)

Yet some of you idiots think niggernique deserves {13 to 20} millions (that nobody else is offering and that she slaves a whole year to make 1 of [allegedly and according to sisney] otherwise)

Niggernique is dead wrong. And it ain?t a black or white issue. It?s a bitch what is your appeal in 2018 question. This fucking professional victim with the whole world against her.
Lionsgate, Oprah, Tyler Perry, Lee Daniels, Will Packer, Netflix, Whoopi, Sheryl, Lenard, Angela.  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

KING BENTLEY.

s

She?s actually worth less!

Courtesy of The IRS! Lol

H.#.G.*.Z

fedswatchin

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 24, 2018, 01:48:45 PMYet some of you idiots think niggernique deserves {13 to 20} millions
please quote the one who said this

we just said she deserves more than $500k for a binding contract

take your alternative facts and hit the road hun :plzstop: