Monique's Breakfast Club Interview

Started by Lazarus, February 23, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 24, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on February 24, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2018, 10:49:38 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on February 24, 2018, 06:04:19 AM
"Even Wanda  Sykes has won an emmy award, had her own television shows, and HBO specials."

And yet she was offered half of what Monique was offered. :dead: so if Monique has a "subpar" resume and Wanda is above her, why was Nique offered more?

And Charlemagne already spoke to and answered this.  Maybe u should do less trolling and actually watch the interview, dummy.  Netflix has offered black women great deals. So u think they randomly have something against black comedians? This is business and EVERYONE wants a return on their investment.  You're so busy arbitrarily standing behind this bitch, fckn idiot :dead:
I heard the interview and Tarlamander didn't make any good points

He was backed up against the wall, like the vers bottom he is. Monique is worth more than $500k
s

She?s actually worth less!

Courtesy of The IRS! Lol

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: OwnIt on February 24, 2018, 01:53:26 PM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 24, 2018, 01:48:45 PMYet some of you idiots think niggernique deserves {13 to 20} millions
please quote the one who said this

we just said she deserves more than $500k for a binding contract

take your alternative facts and hit the road hun :plzstop:

Hey my sis.

Niggernique and sisney said it on sway.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Sovereign.

Quote from: OwnIt on February 24, 2018, 12:28:41 PM
https://twitter.com/kyalbr/status/967341170371301376

The way that common sense is slowly seaping into these gorls' heads. :stressed: Will it ever hit this thread?

!!!

All of this. The ger?s have allowed their opinions to become the center and left the ethics at the door.

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

i'm listening bit by bit and just getting to these parts guys. not them saying 2 standing ovations at the clubs speaks to her worth. she's so deluded and pretentious

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2018, 02:21:16 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on February 24, 2018, 02:18:05 PM
wtf is Almost Christmas
Lmao
It came out like late 2016. It was good tho

was that the movie that read like Soul Food?

🦚

Has anyone heard niggernique cop to anything she did wrong? From precious to now?  :ATLcameo:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 24, 2018, 02:20:24 PM
i'm listening bit by bit and just getting to these parts guys. not them saying 2 standing ovations at the clubs speaks to her worth. she's so deluded and pretentious
dffffffffffffggggggggggggggg

Aalonso.

The 2 white men shut their show down for me! They agreed! It's a shame I have to explain myself to people who look like me! You're supposed to agree with me"

bitch it's not because you're black it's because you are not worth what you think you areeeeeeeeee. a thing is a thing hoe. that's what you need to explain. She's in such denial

Aalonso.

Oh yea, it's the movie I was forced to watch and it felt like I was watching Soul Food. It wasn't good or original

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 24, 2018, 02:30:00 PM
The 2 white men shut their show down for me! They agreed! It's a shame I have to explain myself to people who look like me! You're supposed to agree with me"

bitch....

Quote from: i stay hai. on February 23, 2018, 07:40:39 PM
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0guwTMbrMAs

Aalonso.

And with these same 6 black people they put in all the black movies. Another topic altogether, which actually IS one of racism.