Started by GLOCK, March 11, 2019, 10:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: animmai. on March 11, 2019, 07:18:58 PM
idk if it's my phone but that gif ain't moving
lkmlk

I'm sitting here thinking it was a PNG or JPG all this time

Ma Lo

All the hours arguing on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube defending this girl's legacy.. All.down.the drain

GLOCK

Quote from: Bloody Tears on March 11, 2019, 07:22:33 PM
All the hours arguing on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube defending this girl's legacy.. All.down.the drain
as an adult you shouldn't be doing that anyway

Gilgamesh.

girl..

BigDawg

Quote from: 4everMonk on March 11, 2019, 07:30:07 PM
not all these boring girls acting all bruised and hurt   :dead:

how could she! how will I ever stan again! 14.95 down the drain!!

some of y'all need to diversify your pathetic lives
:plzstop:

Justaway_

Justaway_

She NEEDS to take a media break for 1 or 2 years. No acting, no insta, no nothing. If yall want her to stay alive then give tf up on that album. This shit is gonna haunt her daily i'm sure

Aalonso.

Quote from: Nine on March 11, 2019, 07:21:09 PM
Quote from: animmai. on March 11, 2019, 07:18:58 PM
idk if it's my phone but that gif ain't moving
lkmlk

I'm sitting here thinking it was a PNG or JPG all this time

nnnn bitch when it loads

Young

March 11, 2019, 07:45:48 PM #323 Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 07:58:50 PM by Young
You know what....

Is Ghan playing around?

Something ain't tf right  :plzstop:

Is Frank Gatson behind the scenes messing ? :plzstop:

Between this and the Jussie mess :plzstop:

Angel In Disguise

That gif and that "had about enoooough" are a try not to laugh challenge...and I fail every time.  :kii:

Seeing her speak, I don't think she is high or mentally imbalanced. I think it was just a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad night.

yummy

oh wait I see the gif now GFYUILD<NXBCVBDL?KSHUDFEGVMNBCNMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

what in the Soul Train dancer hell

Harlem

This girl legit needs a 2-4 week vacation on a beautiful resort, nice ass beach, nothing for her to do but reflect and regroup

Harlem

But I'm grateful I was able to see her during the Two Eleven era... she was A1 then and on a whole another level

Ma Lo

I think her desire to be in a loving relationship with a man and her past heartbreak is taking a toll on her too and understandably so.. Failure after failure both in your professional career and love life eventually takes it's toll. Only so much a person can take.

Jon

Don't be dramatic. Ppl still respect Brandy. Mariah has some kind of career after her mess I mean....