Jussie has turned his phone over to police.

Started by herbie, February 11, 2019, 08:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

February 11, 2019, 08:09:31 PM Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 08:12:53 PM by beautiful liar
Jussie Smollett finally provided his phone records to the Chicago Police Department on Monday morning, hours after The Post reported his delay in providing the data.

?Phone records from Jussie?s manager were sent to police on Feb. 5 and Jussie?s records were sent over this morning. Both were sent to Chief of Staff to the Superintendent of Police Robert Boik, who confirmed receipt,? a spokesperson for the ?Empire? star said in an email, 13 days after Smollett alleged he was the victim of a racist and homophobic attack.

?They have Jussie?s records from within an hour of the incident. The police confirmed receipt of the records at [2:28 p.m. EST].?

Cops requested Smollett?s phone records to corroborate a call he said he had with his manager Brandon Z. Moore during the attack.

Both men allege Smollett was called a ?f?-t? and a ?n?-r? during the attack and both said they heard the words ?MAGA country,? an apparent reference to President Trump?s ?Make America Great Again? slogan.

The police said they wanted the records so they could independently verify the two men?s accounts, which is needed for a criminal investigation, but Smollett told police he couldn?t be without his phone for several hours.

?We have no reason to doubt the statements, but for a criminal investigation, we need to independently confirm the phone records,? Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told The Post on Sunday afternoon.

Smollett told cops he was confronted by two men on Jan. 29, one wearing a black mask, who hurled gay and racist epithets at him while he was walking home from a nearby Subway sandwich shop shortly before 2 a.m. The assailants allegedly punched Smollett in the face, doused him with a liquid ? believed to be bleach ? and tied a rope around his neck in an underpass between the Sheraton and Loews Chicago hotels.

Smollett?s spokesperson told The Post on Monday Smollett ?is the victim here? and he has provided multiple statements to the police.

?Chicago PD has repeatedly informed us that they find Jussie?s account of what happened that night consistent and credible,? the statement read.

?Superintendent Johnson has been clear from day one that Jussie is a victim. We are continuing to work closely with the Chicago PD and remain confident that they will find Jussie?s attackers and bring them to justice.?

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/11/jussie-smollett-finally-turns-phone-records-over-to-cops/

AfroJisiac

February 11, 2019, 08:49:45 PM #1 Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 08:50:11 PM by AfroJisiac
after deletin' all his and his dates' nudes   scdfgyftd  was about time !

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

If he was gonna do it anyway WHY wait this long? :dead: mess

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Baph. on February 11, 2019, 08:50:16 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 11, 2019, 08:49:45 PM
after deletin' all his and his dates' nudes   scdfgyftd  was about time !

and dont forget deleting  grindr and jackd and downloading the bible verse a day app  gorllllll

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Baph. on February 11, 2019, 08:50:42 PM

needed time to transfert them pics to another device child  :ohwow:

he knows bedda

Buy The Stars✨

also the article says PHONE RECORDS .. it doesnt say they got his phone ... it says jessies ppl sent PHONE RECORDS.

this nigga aint done shit right

Navyman

Um do yall not read? It says phone records. And 5hey had them since the 5th an hour after the incident  :dead:

Navyman

And then wrote up an entire ass article about newly having them today  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Because people's phones contain a lot of content that they don't wish to be shared or be public.  Are u trolling or are u frfr this dense :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

You are really an idiot, aren?t you? Think.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 11, 2019, 08:54:12 PM
also the article says PHONE RECORDS .. it doesnt say they got his phone ... it says jessies ppl sent PHONE RECORDS.

Well that's what they wanted his phone for.  Why would they physically need to have his phone :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 08:59:55 PM

Well that's what they wanted his phone for.  Why would they physically need to have his phone :dead:

i know but afro made a false headline mess.. i want a 3 day ban

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 11, 2019, 09:07:13 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 08:59:55 PM

i know but afro made a false headline mess.. i want a 3 day ban
Oh, tru. Gotchu

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 11, 2019, 08:55:45 PM
Um do yall not read? It says phone records. And 5hey had them since the 5th an hour after the incident  :dead:

i havent read the article tho...  aint got time for that ...

he needs to send the damn phone over so we can see what's insaaii