My African American/Native American Ancestry Research Thread

Started by Ashley Bank$, December 17, 2016, 08:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Bank$

December 17, 2016, 08:09:29 AM Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 10:19:49 PM by Black Indian
Updated: January 3rd

Closure.

audio: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kfdojE6CiO

brocka4life

I know you're just spamming, but it is refreshing to see a black American take interest in their ancestry instead of just claiming they have Indian in their family based on nothing but their facial structure.

SouravMay

December 17, 2016, 08:39:18 AM #2 Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 09:02:44 AM by شيطان
Keep learning and educating yourself. This is not new information but new information for YOU!
B7

RAY7

RAY7

4ever4brandy

4ever4brandy

Quote from: Son of Egypt. on December 18, 2016, 04:53:46 PM
The Pharoah would put ALL of the country's resources -- money, labor, everything....to get a pyramid PERCHED.

They were show offs lolz at any cost! :cheerup:

No cranes, no machinery, no computers...no SLAVES needed.
They had their own brain and brawn to get a job done. :welllol:
and not only a cute job done, a LEGENDARY job done.
kii

The British could NEVER.  :roflmao:

Leave a MARK then.

How come you don't look like these people with or without make up tho?

FlowerBomb

screaming
now your claiming the ancient Egyptians? :dead: :dead:

ham sandwich

ancient Egyptians were white. get ov' it

Chameleon

Quote from: Baeomi on December 22, 2016, 07:56:58 AM
screaming
now your claiming the ancient Egyptians? :dead: :dead:

Sksksksjsk

Let dis child
Luv himself

:plzstop:

FlowerBomb

QuoteAlso, you should consider this possibility, consider for example the 5% of Asia Minor (Turkey / Middle Eastern) DNA I have as someone from Northwest and North Europe; well those R1B people that I inherited the 5% from also created the Bronze Age cultures that spread to the south and those people's descendants founded Egypt, Israel and many cultures all over Asia, Europe, and Africa. It is possible some of your central/south Asia DNA and European DNA precedes the Atlantic slave trade by thousands of years.

So you might have mongoloid and caucasoid DNA that precedes your ancestors appearance in North America

ddddddddddddddddd

Chameleon

Quote from: Baeomi on December 22, 2016, 10:29:01 AM
QuoteAlso, you should consider this possibility, consider for example the 5% of Asia Minor (Turkey / Middle Eastern) DNA I have as someone from Northwest and North Europe; well those R1B people that I inherited the 5% from also created the Bronze Age cultures that spread to the south and those people's descendants founded Egypt, Israel and many cultures all over Asia, Europe, and Africa. It is possible some of your central/south Asia DNA and European DNA precedes the Atlantic slave trade by thousands of years.

So you might have mongoloid and caucasoid DNA that precedes your ancestors appearance in North America

ddddddddddddddddd

Reading comprehension is essential  :kii: