Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awaken.

Quote from: Young on March 17, 2020, 06:09:25 PM
Quote from: awaken. on March 17, 2020, 05:40:07 PM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 17, 2020, 03:02:28 PM
it would be financially and commercially advantageous to have the only alberm on the market come friday... just saying

It wouldn't

Can you explain bby?

I think for another artist it would be but Brandy could benefit from a big push. I don't think she's gonna profit well commercially or financially on just streaming alone without any opportunity to promote. It would be great for the fans but this is an album that should have longevity and tons of promo.

Opposites Attract.

n

Brandy isn't gonna come back and slay the girls stats wise and she knows that. Her focus is at least giving a fighting chance. Making sure it substains her enough to be able to tour.  It doesn't matter when it comes out its not gonna do numbers.  A tour is the priority. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

awaken.

How is she gonna sustain to a tour without promo though?

I mean if her team becomes social media heavy..then maybe.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Young

The song has chance on it

i mean ; I think it'll stream really well—especially rn 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on March 17, 2020, 06:31:36 PM
it would be financially and commercially advantageous to have the only alberm on the market come friday... just saying

It wouldn't. She doesn't make money from streaming, like most artists. If she can't perform or tour, she's not making coins. There is nothing commercially advantageous about it.
sss
ok sweetie pie ... so when has she ever done a tour or even perform consistent dates? :dead:

and if an artist can't make money from streaming in 2020 then what is selling 20 physical copies gonna do?  :uhh:

it's kinda splitting apples about how much promo Brandy needs, she really doesn't need any, she still has a name

Eh...

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 17, 2020, 03:44:39 PM
Anyway, this just came up in my suggested videos https://youtu.be/MfUw5-uZpDo

i love this hair on her :stressed:

It came up on mine too yesterday and a video of them bts with the hairstylist for iabtm video
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

BrandyFromTheFuture

Sovereign.

Quote from: Harlem on March 17, 2020, 07:28:14 PM
Quote from: Young on March 17, 2020, 07:10:23 PM

This girl don't know the difference between a post and a story huh lol

VBNCNCNDNDNMCKVKCJFJ

Kween trying to figure out IG still. She's so removed.  :plzstop:

brocka4life

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 17, 2020, 07:00:20 PM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on March 17, 2020, 06:31:36 PM

It wouldn't. She doesn't make money from streaming, like most artists. If she can't perform or tour, she's not making coins. There is nothing commercially advantageous about it.
sss
ok sweetie pie ... so when has she ever done a tour or even perform consistent dates? :dead:

and if an artist can't make money from streaming in 2020 then what is selling 20 physical copies gonna do?  :uhh:

it's kinda splitting apples about how much promo Brandy needs, she really doesn't need any, she still has a name

Are we all forgetting that her last 3 albums didn't do well? Her name doesn't move units, especially not now.

And she's consistently performed over the past year or two.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Sovereign. on March 17, 2020, 07:47:09 PM
Quote from: Harlem on March 17, 2020, 07:28:14 PM
Quote from: Young on March 17, 2020, 07:10:23 PM

This girl don't know the difference between a post and a story huh lol

VBNCNCNDNDNMCKVKCJFJ

Kween trying to figure out IG still. She's so removed.  :plzstop:

maybe she wants it to be a proper post?