Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 20, 2020, 12:43:13 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 20, 2020, 12:37:10 AM
It's not till the 27th
but I think it will be pushed back and the single cover will change

the song is coming out on the 27th.
Hmmm

:usuresis:

Seven

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 20, 2020, 12:43:13 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 20, 2020, 12:37:10 AM
It's not till the 27th
but I think it will be pushed back and the single cover will change

the song is coming out on the 27th.

Quick question on your signature...did Love Again go platinum?

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: LF on March 19, 2020, 10:44:56 PM
The single will be pushed back until the summertime so she has enough time to do a better cover.
it doesnt take MONTHS for a stupid ass single cover tf

FRANCE

Noni

4everVaughn posted a countdown for baby mama to the 27th. He's her friend so he should know. I'm putting my hopes on next Friday 😍

Heated🔥

Quote from: Noni on March 20, 2020, 07:08:05 AM
4everVaughn posted a countdown for baby mama to the 27th. He's her friend so he should know. I'm putting my hopes on next Friday 😍
hkjhdfhknb

lovechild

Still no update from Bran? Teaser of the video? Countdown? Any type of confirmation that it's still coming? 

brocka4life

Quote from: lovechild on March 20, 2020, 01:32:18 PM
Still no update from Bran? Teaser of the video? Countdown? Any type of confirmation that it's still coming?

She is the worst.

FRANCE

Thats cause its not coming. She may say something hours before, just like normal. Y'all need to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I've alrdy told myself it aint coming and I'm okay with it if it doesn't.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: LF on March 20, 2020, 01:57:39 PM

Thats cause its not coming. She may say something hours before, just like normal. Y'all need to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I've alrdy told myself it aint coming and I'm okay with it if it doesn't.

!!

FRANCE

The fact that some of y'all were thinking that Bran would've pushed the release date to this Friday. Like she has ever pushed UP a date to anything over the years - everything has been a push BACK. Why would she start now? :kii: This is the same woman that left y'all asses damn near stranded in Washington during the winter and ya still fallin for her promises. 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: LF on March 20, 2020, 02:04:46 PM
The fact that some of y'all were thinking that Bran would've pushed the release date to this Friday. Like she has ever pushed UP a date to anything over the years - everything has been a push BACK. Why would she start now? :kii: This is the same woman that left y'all asses damn near stranded in Washington during the winter and ya still fallin for her promises.

!!!!!!!!!

Bitchhhh that was a cold ass weekend in dc I'll never soon forget

Le Champ

Quote from: LF on March 20, 2020, 02:04:46 PM
The fact that some of y'all were thinking that Bran would've pushed the release date to this Friday. Like she has ever pushed UP a date to anything over the years - everything has been a push BACK. Why would she start now? :kii: This is the same woman that left y'all asses damn near stranded in Washington during the winter and ya still fallin for her promises.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

lovechild

Quote from: LF on March 20, 2020, 01:57:39 PM

:( id understand if it's pushed back ( although it would suck) I just hope she would communicate to us if that's the case. Still being optimistic that it will arrive next week. Very naive of me but wishing for the best!!