Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Monika on March 20, 2020, 08:44:13 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 20, 2020, 08:42:19 PM
Quote from: Monika on March 20, 2020, 08:41:05 PM
Dang, y'all are so mean!  :blink:
!
U see the way these girls do me sis? ✊🏾
haha, I'm talkin' about towards Brandy. You mean, too!  :dead:
:uhh: bbnnnjjjjj

Big Sis  :uhh: I've been so nice wtf

BrandyFromTheFuture

March 20, 2020, 08:45:43 PM #451 Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 08:46:06 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
Quote from: 1RIG on March 20, 2020, 04:03:29 PM
Quote from: Hugo on March 20, 2020, 02:53:41 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 20, 2020, 02:40:02 PM
Did bran ever apologize for DC?

She has some excuse about her being sick. I don't believe it tho. Someone from the producing team with the orchestra said sis wasn't trying to sing live and wanted some songs prerecorded
wrong. She wanted her backgrounds to be a part of every single song, and the leader of the orchestra wanted his WIFE to record the backgrounds instead. 

During Brandy's rehearsal the night before, she stepped on stage only to hear the other woman's vocals blaring through  :dead:

PART of it was what you heard, but that was never the full mess. It was a fucking disaster and Kindred can confirm this

What the actual fuck, that's some foul shit they tried. Part of me wishes she had still gone through with it though for the sake of her fans.

Monika

Quote from: 1RIG on March 20, 2020, 08:43:57 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 20, 2020, 08:41:51 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on March 20, 2020, 08:40:28 PM
Can someone link her insta? It's not coming up on search for me for some reason.
it is just @brandy now
ugh i love that
I'm so happy she changed it. I always wondered why she didn't use her own name.
Yahudah

Harlem

And let me find out Sy'rai is making a cameo in the video with some choreography b/c I would stan

Monika

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 20, 2020, 08:45:43 PM

She has some excuse about her being sick. I don't believe it tho. Someone from the producing team with the orchestra said sis wasn't trying to sing live and wanted some songs prerecorded
wrong. She wanted her backgrounds to be a part of every single song, and the leader of the orchestra wanted his WIFE to record the backgrounds instead. 

During Brandy's rehearsal the night before, she stepped on stage only to hear the other woman's vocals blaring through  :dead:

PART of it was what you heard, but that was never the full mess. It was a fucking disaster and Kindred can confirm this

What the actual fuck, that's some foul shit they tried. Part of me wishes she had still gone through with it though for the sake of her fans.
maybe the lady sounded a fuckin' mess!  :uhh:  :dead:
Yahudah

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Monika on March 20, 2020, 08:49:21 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 20, 2020, 08:45:43 PM

maybe the lady sounded a fuckin' mess!  :uhh:  :dead:

I wonder if she also sang backgrounds on the other people who did that show, like Mary J Blige etc.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Harlem on March 20, 2020, 08:44:45 PM
I just pray to the heavens this song/video LASHES us!
:stressed:

I think that just depends on what your expectation is. If you want Two Eleven looks forget it  :dead: That clip of her on the car in a plaid suit was certainly not what I was expecting. However I'm trying to just let my expectations go and accept what she wants to give. It's just hard sometimes. With all the mumus and whatnot.

Young

Quote from: Harlem on March 20, 2020, 08:44:45 PM
I just pray to the heavens this song/video LASHES us!
:stressed:

It's gonna shift the atmosphere bby

Be prepared

:gorlonfire:

Young

Quote from: Harlem on March 20, 2020, 08:46:14 PM
And let me find out Sy'rai is making a cameo in the video with some choreography b/c I would stan

!!!

I would love some cute cameos !

b7

It's gonna shit on the TwoEleven videos 

although not hard to do, no shade.

Monika

Yahudah

hewritez

the way she has the song perched in her bio and the cover perched in her profile pic makes me think we'll still get it next week.
maybe she removed the date cause she wants it to be a surprise mess.
it's not like the world is anticipating no shade.
other than the talk mention there's been little coverage.