Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

hewritez

n
I just...
I understand, but I also feel like, sis, this isn't a Rihanna release.
Just put the song on fucking Itunes and Spotify. You don't need a rollout and people are at home ready to listen. Then promote it or another song when things get back to normal.

hewritez

f
I didn't mean that as shade.
but tons of current artists release music all the time
I feel like this is trying to be some kind of big comeback tea and it's like...
most of the song has been leaked through snippets already

Gilgamesh.

March 23, 2020, 03:49:20 AM #529 Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 06:17:42 AM by Gilgamesh.
Frankly Bran has never been the type of promote her mess beyond a couple weeks (I appreciate that wasn't always her choice but..) so this Rona lockdown shouldn't really effect her roll out.

And if sis had stuck to her original timeline this wouldn't even be an issue cause we would have gotten the song end of last year :dead:

I said it before and I'll say it again, Freedom Reigns was a waste of time.

BrandyFromTheFuture

March 23, 2020, 04:12:03 AM #530 Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 04:12:16 AM by BrandySavedMyLife
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 23, 2020, 12:33:58 AM
Friday a no go

we can't do it all by ourselves...we need a song to support you, Brandy! :ohwow: But baby mama, I aint with the drama!

:cmerefag:

KingDavid

She and her team are the fucking pitts🗑 It's sad how can I write a fucking dissertation about the living turmoil of being a Brandy fan  :dead: I'm over all this shit

GLOCK

Quote from: KingDavid on March 23, 2020, 04:33:13 AM
She and her team are the fucking pitts🗑 It's sad how can I write a fucking dissertation about the living turmoil of being a Brandy fan  :dead: I'm over all this shit
ddddddd. Wtf

fedswatchin

Why would anyone release music during a time like this ccfgvvvc and expect it to do something

The way everybody forgot about The Weeknd & Childish releases already. Rona is planking at #1 on all charts and ain't letting up in tree foreseeable future

Ma Lo

Freedom Rings is fucking amazing. Everyone just doesn't like that kind of music. I hated it at first but it's grown on me. 

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Ntwadumela on March 23, 2020, 05:30:47 AM
Freedom Rings is fucking amazing. Everyone just doesn't like that kind of music. I hated it at first but it's grown on me.

FR was great song with amazing vocals but what did it do for her credibility-wise that Beggin & Pleadin didn't? That should have been BabyMama's moment, now who knows when the single is coming :dead:

Monika

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 23, 2020, 12:37:29 AM
Not 100% yet.

But that's how it's looking will know for sure tommorow
i think you should know for sure before you say "Friday is a no go". Just hold off and know for sure ok. That's all it takes. Knowing something for sure so that people will not get upset.
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Sovereign. on March 23, 2020, 01:27:29 AM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 23, 2020, 12:38:52 AM
anyone else feel like big sis is about to come out this era?

not as a full on dyke, but maybe fluid ... iono .. just been getting that vibe

especially with all the snap backs and baggy clothes

When was the last time she snapped back? That girl be minding her own fucking business. She's mute.
right...Brandy hasn't said anything. I don't understand why people hold on to that when it's clear that she hasn't done it in a while. It gives me a weird vide.
Yahudah

BrandonBranlee

I want the single but things are still getting worse. They need to push this back.

Monika

I don't see why would you release music now. The nation is in a panic. You can barely come out of your house. How is she gonna do interviews? They got this distance shit going on. I mean, sis doesn't wanna get the virus either.

Yahudah