Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 23, 2020, 01:15:49 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on March 23, 2020, 01:10:03 PM
Honestly, the root of all this is that Brandy is a terrible communicator to her fans. If we didn't have to go to her page and put puzzle pieces together, we wouldn't even be in this boat. That's annoying as hell.

Like I literally want to just hold her in a room and say "girl what's important to you!? what's your perspective and what do you think needs to be done to CONNECT with a fan base in TODAY'S WORLD?"
have you ever thought that Brandy could have already asked herself that question? Like many people her age? She may want something different than what you want.
Yahudah

Ma Lo

Maverick ain't pushing shit back those money hungry fuckers want that coin .. trust 

Monika

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 23, 2020, 01:46:31 PM
Quote from: Monika on March 23, 2020, 01:45:10 PM
Quote from: Harlem on March 23, 2020, 12:59:35 PM
If she's really pushing back too, she needs to remove the single cover from her profile pic and bio as well... it's misleading
:unsure:

You don't even know for sure yet y'all doin' all this.

....that's the problem!
yes, i see that it's the problem here.
Yahudah

Monika

Yahudah

Checkmate Burruss

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on March 23, 2020, 12:49:08 PM
Yeah, No.

Sorry to y'all fans that want Bran to throw out an album after 8 years like it's last months leftovers w/ a IG story and a damn TicTok challenge. All cause y'all impatient and bothered (with good reason).

Whether it helps the sales or not, I want Bran to sit on somebody's couch and explain the place she is/was in and the process for this album. I want some cute interviews I can play years from now about this era. Her shit is done and ready to go whenever Rona has calmed & that's kinda all that matters.
why tho?

yawl continue to want this mess from brandy and sis has had to lie in the past to get yawl off her back

she's a Beyonce. She doesn't want you gorls knowing who she really is  :plzstop: :plzstop:

yawl can never accept that. Drop the surprise mess, perform when you have to, and punch.

This isn't MTV Jams with Ananda Lewis babes

fedswatchin

"How hard is it for Bran to tease snippets of studio time or BTS footage of the making of the album to KEEP INTEREST."

She was doing this all last year and wasn't some of y'all still getting annoyed? :dead:

GYNandTONIC

March 23, 2020, 02:11:57 PM #622 Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 02:13:30 PM by GYNandTONIC
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 23, 2020, 01:59:06 PM
Yeah, No.

Sorry to y'all fans that want Bran to throw out an album after 8 years like it's last months leftovers w/ a IG story and a damn TicTok challenge. All cause y'all impatient and bothered (with good reason).

Whether it helps the sales or not, I want Bran to sit on somebody's couch and explain the place she is/was in and the process for this album. I want some cute interviews I can play years from now about this era. Her shit is done and ready to go whenever Rona has calmed & that's kinda all that matters.
why tho?

yawl continue to want this mess from brandy and sis has had to lie in the past to get yawl off her back

she's a Beyonce. She doesn't want you gorls knowing who she really is  :plzstop: :plzstop:

yawl can never accept that. Drop the surprise mess, perform when you have to, and punch.

This isn't MTV Jams with Ananda Lewis babes

Ummmmm literally every album and project for that matter Brandy has sat with someone to talk about the experience. She's even done it as recently as "Love Again" and B&P. She did a YouTube interview w/ Daniel for one and Billboard for the other. She did a whole media tour to for IABTM and Chicago.

So what are you talking about?

Kalifornia.

Quote from: sowhat on March 23, 2020, 07:13:55 AM
Quote from: rosone1 on March 23, 2020, 07:07:31 AM
Quote from: sowhat on March 23, 2020, 05:29:15 AM
Why would anyone release music during a time like this ccfgvvvc and expect it to do something

The way everybody forgot about The Weeknd & Childish releases already. Rona is planking at #1 on all charts and ain't letting up in tree foreseeable future
Weeknd is on track for 425k+ debut.
1. This world has trash taste

2. Weeknd has a draw that Brandy doesn't right now. She'd need to promote the song whereas Weeknd has the world wrapped around his finger, for whatever reason, with that somber bull he be making in the studio

!!!
I just don't understand the hype at all.

Eh...

Man I miss the times when fans were only worried about the music... Wtf someone discussing money being put into the project? Why would/should any of us care about that? We are fans not business partners. We listen, watch, and buy only and that's all we should care about. I'm just being honest, I don't care about Brandy's personal life, I don't care about how much money she makes/loses( I'm never getting any of it), I definitely don't care how much her "label" makes/loses. I just want music, performances, & videos
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Le Champ on March 23, 2020, 08:43:23 AM
I don't think her team is creative or forward thinking enough to come up with a plan to capitalize in this climate. It seems like they had a very traditional plan prepared for rollout...and now they're stuck. This is really a learning lesson for everyone honestly.

GLOCK

Quote from: sowhat on March 23, 2020, 05:29:15 AM
Why would anyone release music during a time like this ccfgvvvc and expect it to do something

The way everybody forgot about The Weeknd & Childish releases already. Rona is planking at #1 on all charts and ain't letting up in tree foreseeable future
bbjjjj
Yeah

BORderline

Quote from: sowhat on March 23, 2020, 01:59:33 PM
"How hard is it for Bran to tease snippets of studio time or BTS footage of the making of the album to KEEP INTEREST."

She was doing this all last year and wasn't some of y'all still getting annoyed? :dead:

« Oh she teases to much! I'm sick of this teasing. DROP an actual date cause at this point I'm not even impressed by these snippets. »

These fags are amnesic af.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Just be ready to read the upcoming essays concerning the album artwork, the song sequencing, the title of track 7 and the length of track 10...

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 23, 2020, 10:15:17 AM
Katy flopped with Harleys before Corona even came.

Gaga flopped with that Cure song too and pulled back to do something else :plzstop:

Like ...... lemme see how to say this.

ok so this is no shade. It's not that the girls don't care or want to be A&R. They're basically saying it doesn't matter either way :dead:

At this point the girls who were gonna stream a brandy song are gonna do it regardless. A big promo run isn't gonna have '10 results anymore :dead:

And Brandy has never really mastered radio/late show/promo performance game anyways

.... Remember that MDA show for the disabled kids, and bby sis was stuck in that wheelchair. And next thing you know Brandy bust owt with dancers "IMMA PUT IT DOWN!" :plzstop:

I honestly toppled tf over :kii:

But yea ... releasing a single is honestly for the fans at this point guys lol

dvdvdsnvfdvffdvf
vf
fvfvvvvvfvfvfv
vvf
v

Kalifornia.

Yeah, No.

n

Interviews about what? How this is her...

"most personal album to date"
"best work ever"
"how she sees things so much differently now"
"how she's on a new spiritual path"

Yadda, yadda, yadda...all the same shit we hear every era.