Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Monika on March 23, 2020, 01:48:36 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 23, 2020, 01:15:49 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on March 23, 2020, 01:10:03 PM
Honestly, the root of all this is that Brandy is a terrible communicator to her fans. If we didn't have to go to her page and put puzzle pieces together, we wouldn't even be in this boat. That's annoying as hell.

Like I literally want to just hold her in a room and say "girl what's important to you!? what's your perspective and what do you think needs to be done to CONNECT with a fan base in TODAY'S WORLD?"
have you ever thought that Brandy could have already asked herself that question? Like many people her age? She may want something different than what you want.

And that's totally fine if she wants something different. But then express that, hang it up, and move on to what IS important to you. But in the world of music, transparency and communication with your fans matter.

BRockaBaby

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 23, 2020, 02:42:38 PM
Not sure if whoever made this is on this board but I use... !

:ohwow: i genuinely like this.

Im not even trying to shade but this is 1000% better than any fanmade mess thats been posted on this board recently.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: sowhat on March 23, 2020, 01:59:33 PM
"How hard is it for Bran to tease snippets of studio time or BTS footage of the making of the album to KEEP INTEREST."

She was doing this all last year and wasn't some of y'all still getting annoyed? :dead:

I can only speak for myself and I loved it. But now that the album is compete and a single has been officially announced, the build is more important now vs. then.

Fans will always give a "just drop the mess. Give to us!" When they don't have any other info. Now we have more info and were told a date on a national platform only to now not know if that is going to still happen

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Darius. on March 23, 2020, 02:44:34 PM

:ohwow: i genuinely like this.

Im not even trying to shade but this is 1000% better than any fanmade mess thats been posted on this board recently.

...this is why there's no excuse.

BRockaBaby

And listen I know some of us on this board will always give a "y'all are always fuming" response and that's fine. I like this board because we all can speak freely. So I will continue to do so. And when the project drops in all it's glory, I will also be in here praising L,R & C. 

Harlem

Usher is basically doing right now what some of us want her to do at this point... look at his IG page lol, teasing/pumping that music video w/ Ella dropping on Wednesday w/ video stills, teaser and TikTok challenges on his story...

Harlem

Ack!

She should've hired this man for Baby Mama cover

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on March 23, 2020, 02:11:57 PM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 23, 2020, 01:59:06 PM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on March 23, 2020, 12:49:08 PM
Yeah, No.

Sorry to y'all fans that want Bran to throw out an album after 8 years like it's last months leftovers w/ a IG story and a damn TicTok challenge. All cause y'all impatient and bothered (with good reason).

Whether it helps the sales or not, I want Bran to sit on somebody's couch and explain the place she is/was in and the process for this album. I want some cute interviews I can play years from now about this era. Her shit is done and ready to go whenever Rona has calmed & that's kinda all that matters.
why tho?

yawl continue to want this mess from brandy and sis has had to lie in the past to get yawl off her back

she's a Beyonce. She doesn't want you gorls knowing who she really is  :plzstop: :plzstop:

yawl can never accept that. Drop the surprise mess, perform when you have to, and punch.

This isn't MTV Jams with Ananda Lewis babes

Ummmmm literally every album and project for that matter Brandy has sat with someone to talk about the experience. She's even done it as recently as "Love Again" and B&P. She did a YouTube interview w/ Daniel for one and Billboard for the other. She did a whole media tour to for IABTM and Chicago.

So what are you talking about?
:uhh:

I'm saying BRANDY is not an interview girl  :dead:

unless you can name a Brandy interview where you got what you needed :dead:

you said you wanted a in-depth couch interview right? ... well if I'm wrong, then I'll say I'm wrong, but direct me to a TRUTHFUL Brandy interview where she was transparent and comfortable.

alls I'm saying babes

Sovereign.

All of this A&R, should've, could've, would've and we still ain't got the single.  :kii: Ain't y'all gone learn, chile......

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Sovereign. on March 23, 2020, 03:28:53 PM
All of this A&R, should've, could've, would've and we still ain't got the single.  :kii: Ain't y'all gone learn, chile......
s

well ... what else do ppl have to discuss concerning Brandy babes

they should kinda be glad ppl are interested enough to discuss sis.. ... sweetie pie