Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfroJisiac

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 21, 2020, 04:02:42 PM
Well guess that's the official cover. Bran updated her IG pic

just watch her change it for the previous one on thursday  :dead:

BAPHOMET.

March 23, 2020, 11:20:36 PM #691 Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 11:25:58 PM by Darius Bunny.
:disgusted: i mean... this is the PERFECT time to get things going on social media.  You have a point about everyone being at home.
People dont have shit to do but stream music all day. I just dont think she has a smart team of people around her or people that are creative thinkers.. She has a very old fashion way of going about things.
Shit... I mean.. She could literally shoot a lil mess herself I know she owns a cinema camera or something and you dont have to PHYSICALLY being around someone for them to edit a video for you (i've done it plenty of times).

dkjfsdkjfdkjfkdj Im not even a stan but there's so much I wish I could say to her to give her some ideas

Heated🔥

I better get that fucking song on Friday that's all da fuck I know.

b7

b7

Camo

Sovereign.

Brandy is so old fashioned it's so weird. Her peers have seem to have caught on but her, but the only solution is to be optimistic in hopes that she gives a damn. 

Logistically she and her team have  put so much effort, time and money into recording an album for 8 years, there has to be an inkling of giving a damn in there somewhere. You don't waste that much money and time for niggas not to consume your shit. Brandy is an anomaly and there is no way to figure this girl out.

Again, I'm choosing optimism. And I feel y'all that are disappointed, angry and/or upset. We all have our ways of processing.  

Sovereign.

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 23, 2020, 05:25:39 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on March 23, 2020, 05:13:39 PM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 23, 2020, 03:31:52 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on March 23, 2020, 03:28:53 PM
All of this A&R, should've, could've, would've and we still ain't got the single.  :kii: Ain't y'all gone learn, chile......
s

well ... what else do ppl have to discuss concerning Brandy babes

they should kinda be glad ppl are interested enough to discuss sis.. ... sweetie pie

It is what is, love.
ssss

Saeed ... I have an 99.5% average of being right... did you know that luvbug?

VHDBDBDJ

Alright, Bentley.  :plzstop:

b7

KELELA is such a stan ssdddd

u know ur dope when u have Kelela and Natasha Bedingfield both stanning in terms of them being Two completely different artists 

Le Champ

Bran is gonna get lashed on her Friday :dead:

I wish she said something smh

b7

Yeeees Megan Good: "Favorite voice of our Generation"

but ummm I'm kind of prepared for the single not coming Friday. Just hope for their sake they'll be courteous enough to give another date and not just let the day go by 

Definitely won't be logging in here Friday morning if so :kii:  eeeeek 

b7

Quote from: Le Champ on March 23, 2020, 11:32:32 PM

well Kip said they'd be making a decision today.

It's not looking good smh

Heated🔥

Camo

Quote from: Le Champ on March 23, 2020, 11:32:32 PM

Only by the crazy people lol .. I understand if she doesn't. She should address it at least before Friday lol