Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: GLOCK on March 24, 2020, 01:16:13 AM
It is disgusting that she hasn't said anything
it takes one post to announce and say hey guys I wanna do this "right".. let's wait to the lockdowns end

she can go live or sumn
the mute shit ain't cute

She's terrified of her fans you didn't know? specifically of us on here. She'd rather just stay quiet and run like she always do.

BORderline

The single is supposed to drop this Friday. We are only Tuesday and y'all are fuming already?!
WTF
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Blackpantha

Quote from: Young on March 23, 2020, 10:07:27 AM
I'm sorry , but yawl gonna have to make this make some fckn SENSE:

- Love Again didn't even get as much as a video, nor televised promo or performances ; it still went #1

- Artists are still releasing their music— do you guys really think releasing a single and video (which is already done) is going to RUIN plans/sales for her album ?

- Chance is a huge name right now in music and with the current climate ; it'd be smart to have him & Bran kick off some sort of #BabyMamaChallenge on the net; the  SavageChallenge is blazing the social media game rn— we saw how viral he made the SoGoneChallenge

- She could easily engage with fans on IG live and other platforms following its release

And worse case scenario; she could atleast go on live an update the fans a bit
- but do we even think that would happen ?

I just ...

What fucking BabyMama challenge? People out here scared shitless and you're here talking about a #BabyMama challenge?

She took so long to release this album now Miss Rona is knocking on our bussies is when she wants to drop?

Divine timing I guess....
:blessed:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Young

Quote from: Blackpantha on March 24, 2020, 07:50:56 AM
Quote from: Young on March 23, 2020, 10:07:27 AM
I'm sorry , but yawl gonna have to make this make some fckn SENSE:

- Love Again didn't even get as much as a video, nor televised promo or performances ; it still went #1

- Artists are still releasing their music— do you guys really think releasing a single and video (which is already done) is going to RUIN plans/sales for her album ?

- Chance is a huge name right now in music and with the current climate ; it'd be smart to have him & Bran kick off some sort of #BabyMamaChallenge on the net; the  SavageChallenge is blazing the social media game rn— we saw how viral he made the SoGoneChallenge

- She could easily engage with fans on IG live and other platforms following its release

And worse case scenario; she could atleast go on live an update the fans a bit
- but do we even think that would happen ?

I just ...

What fucking BabyMama challenge? People out here scared shitless and you're here talking about a #BabyMama challenge?

She took so long to release this album now Miss Rona is knocking on our bussies is when she wants to drop?

Divine timing I guess....
:blessed:

ssss

Babe people are doing many challenges from the comforts of their own home

That's what I'm referring to; the ability to seize this moment and still make the best of it .

HUGO

Quote from: Ntwadumela on March 24, 2020, 04:13:17 AM
it takes one post to announce and say hey guys I wanna do this "right".. let's wait to the lockdowns end

she can go live or sumn
the mute shit ain't cute

She's terrified of her fans you didn't know? specifically of us on here. She'd rather just stay quiet and run like she always do.

She's a grown ass woman. No one is gonna fucking beat her. Open up your mouth and say something   :uhh:

I had a friend who used to do this mess and wait last min to cancel. It makes my blood boil!

Heated🔥

FRANCE

Quote from: heir. on March 24, 2020, 06:09:04 AM
Quote from: LF on March 24, 2020, 02:30:39 AM
Brandy's team aint gonna tell us shit.

Kipp has at least told us
1) The single aint comin
2) Album only has one feature (Chance)
3) Music video is complete
4) Borderline wont be the 2nd single anymore
5) Hit Boy did about 5 songs with Brandy

And more...cant knock the man for at least givin us SOMETHING.
yikes. he confirmed its not comin on the 27th?
yes he has. and if he hasnt come in here and said her team changed their mind, then it aint comin.  :uhh: what's left for him to "confirm"? are u one of the foolish ones still holding out that she will release it?

Bentley. HARRIS!

sssss

my bby Saeed is such an enabler

what am i gonna do about him

Sovereign.

she can go live or sumn
the mute shit ain't cute

Y'all know queen loves to give mystery!

enigma! build!

:plzstop:

Sovereign.

I'm just rolling with the punches at this point, King. Shit.

Bentley. HARRIS!

ssssssssssssss

i know bby ... it's really all we can do @ this point

thanks for keeping us all upbeat and grounded

but .... you do know Friday is still gonna be a massacre without a single right?

Sovereign.

VJSJJCNCNCJSJSJJDJFJFJFJDJDJJDJFJ 

Y'all have at it, King.

Le Champ

Watch Bran post a clip of her singing Almost Doesn't Count in her bathroom Friday