Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: Alpha on March 25, 2020, 04:45:31 PM
Quote from: MCMXCVI. on March 25, 2020, 04:36:01 PM
Yeah pushing back the single talking about a proper set up seems late and out of touch. She easily could have sat her ass on Live and performed her old shit rn and drew in a huge audience got free press from that and announced her new single coming Friday.

Like girl.

Not really. Nobody is releasing during the Rona era
yes they are

Alpha

Quote from: 89 on March 25, 2020, 04:46:47 PM
Yeah pushing back the single talking about a proper set up seems late and out of touch. She easily could have sat her ass on Live and performed her old shit rn and drew in a huge audience got free press from that and announced her new single coming Friday.

Like girl.

yes they are

Who? What R&B act is releasing during the Rona era and is doing well?

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: 89 on March 25, 2020, 04:42:57 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on March 25, 2020, 04:35:06 PM
Ummm...yea call me naive but Bran can definitely churn out more hits, especially in R&B which is reemerging. The Brandy is washed narrative is a bit presumptuous. I mean the girl just hit #1 on urban A/C and got a Grammy nomination without a lick of promo...not one performance or video :dead: She just needs the right songs.
which is EXACTLY why this pushback is dumb
how does this song NEED this perfect rollout and that one didnt? :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
I'm sure her team made the decision and she had to roll w/ it.

RAY7

Quote from: Alpha on March 25, 2020, 04:48:01 PM
Quote from: 89 on March 25, 2020, 04:46:47 PM

Like girl.

yes they are

Who? What R&B act is releasing during the Rona era and is doing well?
This song is top 10 on Urban AC

Jhene just had one of the biggest streaming weeks for an R&B female

John Legend Mr EGOT

just promoted the song here:

Kaeli.

Le Champ

Brandy is not in the same position as any of those artists, gRay. Let her and her team determine what's best for HER.

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Le Champ on March 25, 2020, 04:58:52 PM
Brandy is not in the same position as any of those artists, gRay. Let her and her team determine what's best for HER.

Say it again...Lol

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 25, 2020, 01:54:46 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 25, 2020, 01:43:02 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on March 25, 2020, 01:41:33 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 25, 2020, 01:38:52 PM

Postponed. Fuck this damn virus. :uhh:

Now see...I can respect this. Love the photo of her and Syrai in the back  :wub:
I didn't get my hopes way too high, but damn. Corona needs to fuck off somewhere.

That is a cute pic of them :stressed:
handle damn business!

who is this grown ass woman?!!!!!!!

crazy how something so subtle makes me like her and remember all the drives listening to Afro on a loop. good call Ghandy
!!!!

At least she communicated with us and as Bor stated it was smart to turn the comments off. :dead:

FRANCE

Y'all can stay whining and complaining about the pushback. The song is pushed the fuck back. Move on.

Afrodisiac15

Ooo yea if the Coronavirus only gets worst we will never get it messing with Brandy and her team. 

4ever_A.jamal

Can someone close to her urge her to release something in it's place? She has to have a ton of unreleased stuff she can just put on SoundCloud or something for the fans to cushion the Rona blow...

Le Champ

Quote from: 4ever_A.jamal on March 25, 2020, 05:24:33 PM
Can someone close to her urge her to release something in it's place? She has to have a ton of unreleased stuff she can just put on SoundCloud or something for the fans to cushion the Rona blow...

Now THIS would be nice. If she owns any of the unreleased mess she did...throw it on YouTube and hold us over Queen