Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: 4ever_A.jamal on March 25, 2020, 10:06:59 PM
Unfortunately our president is not really an accurate barometer of how "people" perceive anything. He's in his own world  :dead:

He's still talking about having packed churches by Easter when New Orleans is expected to be overwhelmed with the virus in coming weeks. Not to mention Atlanta. So yea....
!!!!!!!!! Because the virus was being taken seriously in other places no matter what the Orangeman keeps saying
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

BRockaBaby

Quote from: LF on March 25, 2020, 07:51:10 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 25, 2020, 07:36:56 PM
Quote from: LF on March 25, 2020, 07:18:33 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 25, 2020, 07:08:48 PM
My biggest issue was lack of communication and she's shut me up. So I'm good now!

what else is going on?

I still think making an announcement 36 hours before the single release date is kinda wack. But I digress.

Understandable. But a part of me feels like this was a tough decision for her and her team. Who knows if a Bran was fighting to keep the release on Friday. She may not have wanted to push it back hence why she didn't say anything.

Now yes she took the date out of her bio but she may have only done that because she knew Friday was in jeopardy. But mama may have been fighting.

Either way this is a huge improvement for a bran. Not only did she let us know but she got straight to the shit. No cryptic messages where we are having to dig around to solve the riddle.

I use....

I dont see this as a huge improvement at all. Brandy always cancels shit last minute (like the show last year in Washington), or she says nothing at all. A huge improvement wouldve been talking to her fans from a couple weeks ago about what is going on with the virus, or at least giving us something like a IG Live Q&A today or tomorrow for her upcoming album, sing a couple songs and reach out to her fans who have been ever so patient with her. THAT would be a huge improvement, instead of dropping a little clip, disabling her comment feature from the post and vanishing into oblivion.

And let's be clear. One of the only reasons why the blow is softened about the single being postponed is because Kipp told us days before. If it wasnt for him, we would've still not been in the know, which is why Bran spilled the tea and shut off her comments, just like she did last yr when she cancelled her big show.

Your POV is recieved but I don't think that's comparing apples to apples when speaking about the DC situation.

I also think that it's premature to give "off with her head" when it comes to having social media presence revolving around the ALBUM. Single, sure. ALBUM idk.

Now I have always said Bran has to do a better job with her social media presence but I'm starting to believe that's just not her strong suit. The only time I remember her social media presence being strong is when Silent was on her team. She seems to be the type of person that needs someone to sort of guide her or support her on those types of things. I do hope that sooner than later she realizes how important it is.

Not trying to give her a pass because again her social media presence lacks but I still am happy that we heard from her. Now she needs to keep a fresh face on her platforms until release time. She can't just disappear until the single comes and she can't keep posting random old videos.

BORderline

💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️

Le Champ

I wish someone else operated Bran's social media cuz it is a mess tbh for someone of her caliber ndndbnnd :dead:
It's like somebody's auntie playing around lol. She's not from that generation so it makes sense. But it's probably a control thing for her. Idk. Social media started off as personal pages, but they're honestly like personal websites now. They can be so much more impactful if used properly. 

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Le Champ on March 26, 2020, 12:12:09 AM
I wish someone else operated Bran's social media cuz it is a mess tbh for someone of her caliber ndndbnnd :dead:
It's like somebody's auntie playing around lol. She's not from that generation so it makes sense. But it's probably a control thing for her. Idk. Social media started off as personal pages, but they're honestly like personal websites now. They can be so much more impactful if used properly.

!!!!!!

I think Bran still sees it as more of uh "this is for me" type mess.

BRockaBaby

Le Champ

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 26, 2020, 12:15:36 AM
She should have waaaaayyy more followers
!!!
This girl literally has an ICONIC legacy. Her social media should reflect her brand. I mean, girl, you had a Barbie, one of the most successful black sitcoms, first black Cinderella, have worked closely with probably every legend...and you posting random pictures of your eye or some blurry pictures you found on google? :dead: :dead:
It's just...I wish things were more professional and not so homemade.

Young

Quote from: Le Champ on March 26, 2020, 12:22:41 AM
posting random pictures of your eye or some blurry pictures you found on google? :dead: :dead:

C
C
C

Cc
C
Vmv
Bnvngnggngngngn

Harlem

!!!
This girl literally has an ICONIC legacy. Her social media should reflect her brand. I mean, girl, you had a Barbie, one of the most successful black sitcoms, first black Cinderella, have worked closely with probably every legend...and you posting random pictures of your eye or some blurry pictures you found on google? :dead: :dead:
It's just...I wish things were more professional and not so homemade.

ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

hewritez

not "random pictures of your eye"
I'm gone.

cgcgcmjgsjkg

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Young on March 26, 2020, 12:25:51 AM
posting random pictures of your eye or some blurry pictures you found on google? :dead: :dead:

C
C
C

Cc
C
Vmv
Bnvngnggngngngn

hhjjjjbbbnn

hewritez

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 26, 2020, 01:18:05 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 25, 2020, 09:17:57 PM
Hopefully we'll have the single by September & the album in December.

U referring to this year or next?

:kii:

:hmph:
why do I feel like this whole thing will be scrapped. Bran is so unpredictable and ment it just makes me nervous
:stressed:

Le Champ

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 26, 2020, 01:18:05 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 25, 2020, 09:17:57 PM
Hopefully we'll have the single by September & the album in December.

U referring to this year or next?

:kii:
:holdupguys:

HUGO

Quote from: Young on March 26, 2020, 12:25:51 AM

C
C
C

Cc
C
Vmv
Bnvngnggngngngn
Sjsjsjsjjsjsjsjsjsjssj