Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 19, 2018, 07:57:21 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 19, 2018, 07:54:29 PM
Quote from: Ambiguous on July 19, 2018, 07:49:30 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 19, 2018, 07:48:27 PM
:omgwatshappening:

She didn?t seem ? :overit: ? to you? The same way Ghan was during FM.
She seemed to love the creative process of music.

Her vidyas, etc.

I could see her being over the politics, though.
Exactly! I?m sure she had fun with Tim and Missy in the studio but she seemed like she was only comfortable with music when familiar people were around her because she was so chill and not into the other bs..

She only had 3 albums. Thats not a lot of time to come to that conclusion IMO. And each album was crafted by different producers.
I just used them as an example but I guess I?m comparing her demeanor to the other girls? personalities. The moodiness/laidback vibe definitely worked for her and even better for her legacy tho..

Aalonso.

Quote from: Ambiguous on July 19, 2018, 08:01:26 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 19, 2018, 07:56:29 PM
Quote from: Ambiguous on July 19, 2018, 07:50:50 PM
Her entire demeanor was kinda laid back to me.

She wasn't really a "WOO HOO! HEY YALL! BRIGHT COLORS! LOOK AT ME!!!!! OVER HERE GUYS! BOOTYLICIOUS!" kinda gor.

Goddess stayed in something dark and alluring, kept to herself, took a beautiful photo, shot a sexy vidya, and kept it moving.
Shade Bey one more time tonight you fuckin bitch.

pw[kfojnfwfwb

I live for 'fas's showmanship. The loudness, the sequins, etc. That just wasn't GODliyah.

I think that's why she may have come off as unenthusiastic to you - in terms of her attitude towards her music.

But I think she took her craft very seriously. You can see it in her videos and hear it in her music.

!!

Young

Cowgirl

She wasn't really a "WOO HOO! HEY YALL! BRIGHT COLORS! LOOK AT ME!!!!! OVER HERE GUYS! BOOTYLICIOUS!" kinda gor.

Goddess stayed in something dark and alluring, kept to herself, took a beautiful photo, shot a sexy vidya, and kept it moving.

pw[kfojnfwfwb

That wasn't shade to 'fas :usureuok:

I live for 'fas's showmanship. The loudness, the sequins, etc. That just wasn't GODliyah.

I think that's why she may have come off as unenthusiastic to you - in terms of her attitude towards her music.

But I think she took her craft very seriously. You can see it in her videos and hear it in her music. She really put her heart into it. Goddess knew how to emote. Downe.
That?s what I was just thinking! She seemed very connected to her music itself but I meant beyond, almost like she knew her music career was just a stepping stone..

Aalonso.

Quote from: BowDown on July 19, 2018, 08:03:14 PM

Her vidyas, etc.

Exactly! I?m sure she had fun with Tim and Missy in the studio but she seemed like she was only comfortable with music when familiar people were around her because she was so chill and not into the other bs..

She only had 3 albums. Thats not a lot of time to come to that conclusion IMO. And each album was crafted by different producers.
I just used them as an example but I guess I?m comparing her demeanor to the other girls? personalities. The moodiness/laidback vibe definitely worked for her and even better for her legacy tho..

I wouldnt say moody, but I get what you mean.

She just had a thing about her. She seemed serious, but a light shined simultaneously. Her aura was beyond her years as well. She was poised and just kinda, grown.

Horrible quality but I feel it here

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 19, 2018, 08:07:59 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 19, 2018, 08:03:14 PM

Her vidyas, etc.

I wouldnt say moody, but I get what you mean.

She just had a thing about her. She seemed serious, but a light shined simultaneously. Her aura was beyond her years as well. She was poised and just kinda, grown.

Horrible quality but I feel it here

Exactly!!

I don?t mean ?moody? in a I?m on my period! Gtfo! :fuming: kinda way but more gloomy/mysterious..

Aalonso.

Quote from: Ambiguous on July 19, 2018, 08:06:44 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 19, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

pw[kfojnfwfwb

But I think she took her craft very seriously. You can see it in her videos and hear it in her music.

!!
:stressed:

Can't believe you stan for both GODliyah and Shim

Like ... how?

I've gone over it in my head at least a dozen times bvy

real recognize real

Kaeli.

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 19, 2018, 05:50:51 PM
Angie and Fantasia are hideous but even they flourished to a certain extent
fanatasia ain?t hideous

She?s just not cute

Marilyn