Terrell Show S3 : JoJo and Tori Kelly (video)

Started by Young, February 28, 2020, 01:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

Quote from: RealMatic on February 28, 2020, 05:23:12 PM
God, this host is annoying
!!!!!!!
I can't take
:dead:

I can't get into this show but I like his guests so that makes me wanna watch but ch

CREAM.

And yeah tori is a little more effortless than jo but still jo>

Vonc2002

Quote from: Eh... on February 28, 2020, 01:49:04 PM
Watched them last night... I'm surprised how more effortless Tori was over JoJo... They both sounded good but Tori's voice just flowed, I expected more from jojo
Tori Kelly is a better singer than JoJo and she's always effortless
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

I love the way Jojo emotes though. She'll always be my favorite out of the two when it comes to that

This was fucking phenomenal

b7

Tori singing "Paper Hearts" also made my damn day. Beautiful fucking song

FRANCE

Tori coaching Ari how to sing properly

And then slayin it on her own and givin Terrell a little lesson.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TKellySource/status/1233407080985432068

Bentley. HARRIS!

Tori plays guitar, shes gonna have an edge with the crisp runs and probably even more variety. She can prolly hear mess Joj can't

Vonc2002

February 29, 2020, 06:14:58 AM #37 Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 06:15:25 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on February 29, 2020, 05:55:31 AM
Tori plays guitar, shes gonna have an edge with the crisp runs and probably even more variety. She can prolly hear mess Joj can't
JoJo is too cute but Terrell hit the nail on the head when he saidTori's voice is perfect. It's like she doesn't even have to try. Tori>>>>>>JoJo
I never question what tori will sound like when she opens her mouth. Consistent and effortless
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I'm watching jojo and she did really good tho

hewritez

f
yeah the host can be a lil extra at times but I think he's usually tipsy/drunk
he always has a drink in his hand

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on February 29, 2020, 05:40:26 AM
I love the way Jojo emotes though. She'll always be my favorite out of the two when it comes to that

This was fucking phenomenal

She slayyyyyed this  :plzstop: