Alleged vid of Drake fondling his penis

Started by Cowgirl, February 06, 2024, 07:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierline

Like I've never EVER seen Drake and thought oof!

Aalumeci.

Well to be honest, There's this one gif I watched like 50 times recently. He's doing some corny dance and sticks his tongue out at the end. I have to admit he was kinda foine in the gif

JCJ 🪐

Just based on looks I wouldn't kick him out of bed. It's his personality and persona that makes him unattractive
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

opha lipa

yea, he's very... ALMOST foine. but not quite

like.. i'd still suck his yellow bone dick but i wouldn't be like omg! abt it
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Justice Jackson

I used to crush on him a bit only because I liked his smooth style of "singing" and maybe because he seemed a bit sensitive. But that was a long time ago at this point lol. It's never been about his looks and he's corny as hell and misogynistic. The more we learned, the less attractive he was.

Let me see what this dick talkin bout tho lol
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Justice Jackson on February 06, 2024, 09:59:16 AMI used to crush on him a bit only because I liked his smooth style of "singing" and maybe because he seemed a bit sensitive. But that was a long time ago at this point lol. It's never been about his looks and he's corny as hell and misogynistic. The more we learned, the less attractive he was.

Expressing your thoughts before viewing the tea

The discipline.

opha lipa

think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Justice Jackson

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 06, 2024, 10:01:49 AM
Quote from: Justice Jackson on February 06, 2024, 09:59:16 AMI used to crush on him a bit only because I liked his smooth style of "singing" and maybe because he seemed a bit sensitive. But that was a long time ago at this point lol. It's never been about his looks and he's corny as hell and misogynistic. The more we learned, the less attractive he was.

Expressing your thoughts before viewing the tea

The discipline.

ddghjjkkkkk

Anyway, I think his coochie a little too bald for me
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

JCJ 🪐

Ansnsndn I hate when guys get rid of their pubic hair
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Jon

I like it but his personality is a turn off so doesn't do anything much for me

Ma Lo

Harlem

It's like the fine version of Drake is Tyler Leplay and Drake is like his corny brother

They look similar but give two different energies. I'll honestly fuck Drake for money & access like BM did and keep it pushin

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

I never understand when dudes show their semi hard dicks. :disgusted: Or is that the hardest he can get?

Harlem

Does anyone have Victoria Monet's baby daddy nudes?! I heard those leaked too and now that's fine af man
 :ohwow: