'AALIYAH' ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS NOW

Started by ophababes., September 09, 2021, 12:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 10, 2021, 04:52:22 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 10, 2021, 04:32:58 AM
Why did the break between OIAM and self-titled feel so long? :uhh: it wasn't even as long as Bran's breaks but legit felt like a decade.
!!!!!!!! :uhh: :uhh:

it still seems SOOOOO far apart to me. Idk what it is

Honestly, even Romeo must die to Aaliyah felt like at least 3 years

:plzstop:

Her seven damn years in the game feel like 30.

Maybe it's cause we were still so young. I really can't believe Try Again and and self-titled were only a year a some change apart  :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 10, 2021, 05:01:43 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 10, 2021, 04:52:22 AM
Why did the break between OIAM and self-titled feel so long? :uhh: it wasn't even as long as Bran's breaks but legit felt like a decade.
!!!!!!!! :uhh: :uhh:

it still seems SOOOOO far apart to me. Idk what it is

Honestly, even Romeo must die to Aaliyah felt like at least 3 years

Her seven damn years in the game feel like 30.

Maybe it's cause we were still so young. I really can't believe Try Again and and self-titled were only a year a some change apart  :plzstop:
xkldecndckd right!  Idk what the fuck it is tbh

it could also be due to the fact that she evolved sooo much each time. I have NEVER

Andthecategoryis...

I mean 5 years isn't exactly short and she wasn't constantly in our faces like Bran had with Moesha. Plus, we had gone into a new millennium so it seemed longer.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

b7

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on September 10, 2021, 06:06:34 AM
Did you guys see the visualizers? :howfestive:

YEEEEEEES i was JUST going up omf King

EvilGround records is slaying
demonic fucks

b7

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on September 10, 2021, 05:50:43 AM
I mean 5 years isn't exactly short and she wasn't constantly in our faces like Bran had with Moesha. Plus, we had gone into a new millennium so it seemed longer.
Ya know, this is a good point. I wanted to articulate this without bringing Brandy into it but it makes sense

She was waaaay more mysterious and literally lived her life and spent time with her real friends that she valued very much

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on September 09, 2021, 01:46:52 PM
I find it shocking how Blackground are spending all this money on promo when they were holding their artists hostage not so long ago because they were allegedly broke. I mean it makes sense to promote this legend and im sure its going to pay off financially but i'm still shocked at them actually promoting. They even have posters hanging in Germany :flamebroiled:
In Berlin? Can you post a picture?

I think I'm going to see if they have posters hanging in Frankfurt tomorrow. :rthosehotwings:

b7

September 10, 2021, 06:28:18 AM #72 Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 06:29:31 AM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on September 10, 2021, 06:22:35 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on September 09, 2021, 01:46:52 PM
I find it shocking how Blackground are spending all this money on promo when they were holding their artists hostage not so long ago because they were allegedly broke. I mean it makes sense to promote this legend and im sure its going to pay off financially but i'm still shocked at them actually promoting. They even have posters hanging in Germany :flamebroiled:
In Berlin? Can you post a picture?

I think I'm going to see if they have posters hanging in Frankfurt tomorrow. :rthosehotwings:
Look at TOKYO

https://twitter.com/AaliyahLegion/status/1436092356399349763?s=20

DopeSoul.

DopeSoul.

And I know my box set better hurry up and get to my house