MONICA - “Friends” video snippet!

Started by Young, December 14, 2021, 06:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Young

Zankou.

Oh! Cute. Can't wait to see her perform the same songs she's been singing for 25 years. Really innovative and fresh 🍅 

Young

Young

ssw4919

I'm screaming because someone on lipstickalley complained about yesterday's show.  She performed partial songs for less than an hour like she was the opening act instead of the headliner.  People were complaining.  :dead:

And this happened:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ssw4919 on February 27, 2022, 09:13:03 PM
I'm screaming because someone on lipstickalley complained about yesterday's show.  She performed partial songs for less than an hour like she was the opening act instead of the headliner.  People were complaining.  :dead:

And this happened:

who did she open for ?

Young

I'm screaming because someone on lipstickalley complained about yesterday's show.  She performed partial songs for less than an hour like she was the opening act instead of the headliner.  People were complaining.  :dead:

And this happened:

I was there

She cleared the mess up
It didn't ruin the show

And she stuck to her scheduled time
She posted the show's schedule

It did feel short though
They were dragging a bit when we left dbdbdbdbfbf

Young

Quote from: Troye on February 27, 2022, 09:26:34 PM

And this happened:

who did she open for ?

n

No one
It was her show

Zankou.

And this happened:

who did she open for ?

Can u read?

ssw4919

And this happened:

who did she open for ?

Like she was the opening act when she was the headliner.

She opened for SWV a few years back and the poster said she basically did the same set list.