MONICA - “Friends” video snippet!

Started by Young, December 14, 2021, 06:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on April 12, 2022, 03:21:58 PM
n

She sounded fine. Let's not

She did??

I think this was her worst performance ever... Could have been technical difficulties because we all know she can sing when she needs to. She took the ear piece out and it was a mess the rest of the way through like she couldn't hear the music or something... It was like she was off beat... I haven' heard the studio version so I don't know if it's supposed to sound a mess like that but I didn't like it and I felt really bad for her watching it...  It was the first thing from her in years I was anticipating a little bit.

Monica's part was just very distracting from the song like a Will slap distracting from the rest of the Oscars.

I couldn't enjoy the song because I was trying to figure out what was happening with Monica being so off.

:fuming:

Sovereign.

Quote from: long-timeFullMoonFan on April 13, 2022, 01:13:18 PM
n

She did??

I think this was her worst performance ever... Could have been technical difficulties because we all know she can sing when she needs to. She took the ear piece out and it was a mess the rest of the way through like she couldn't hear the music or something... It was like she was off beat... I haven' heard the studio version so I don't know if it's supposed to sound a mess like that but I didn't like it and I felt really bad for her watching it...  It was the first thing from her in years I was anticipating a little bit.

Monica's part was just very distracting from the song like a Will slap distracting from the rest of the Oscars.

I couldn't enjoy the song because I was trying to figure out what was happening with Monica being so off.

n

Just say you don't like Monica and move tf on.

Sovereign.

And why do y'all come in a thread to comment that you don't like something? Girl...if you don't scroll and TIP.  :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 13, 2022, 02:27:11 PM
And why do y'all come in a thread to comment that you don't like something? Girl...if you don't scroll and TIP.  :dead:
ncnccnnccncnncnc

Thanks for reminding me, almost forgot: fuck Mons and she sounded a mess! 🤮

RAY7

No bias but her voice really wasn't blending in this performance. She sounded ok but like out of her element. Jimmie killed

Young

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 13, 2022, 02:26:25 PM
n

She did??

n

ssss

right.

She got tons of praise for her performance and she looked stunning af

There were definitely sound issues though because she did take the ear piece out quickkk; I noted the timing was a bit off in the beginning when they all came in together

But all in all Queen delivered

Young

Quote from: RAY7 on April 13, 2022, 02:39:10 PM
No bias but her voice really wasn't blending in this performance. She sounded ok but like out of her element. Jimmie killed

Well thats how the song was built.
She sounds like the record. She adds the soul to this country sounding song. Jimmie and LBT sound amazing

Young

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 13, 2022, 02:26:25 PM
n

She did??

n

I do like her just fine...

Young

She's actually making some major moves in  the country lane it seems

For Brandi Carlile to be her EP of the album >>>

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcOzg_xjx38/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️