Keyshia Cole ecstatic over 23andMe results confirming she's mixed

Started by Cowboy Nine, January 08, 2022, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: black f@g magic on January 10, 2022, 01:52:30 PM
Quote from: Marilyn on January 10, 2022, 01:17:23 PM
Quote from: buy black on January 10, 2022, 10:31:18 AM
Right.

my fear is that keyshiA isn't reading the chart correctly herself . She's referring to her "flappy" eyes which leads me to believe she's interpreting the chart as her being part "Asian", cuz 23andMe LUMPS Asian and Native American in together instead of separating thrm

i really hope she has someone there to help her interpret the results correctly.

and it's actually very likely she got her eyes from her father . I mean look at her moms eyes and Neffys eyes ... they have those big bulgy type eyes

it wasn't totally unreasonable for keyshiA to question why some of her features  look a lil different . Relatively small thing to question of course but ultimately she was onto something . Even tho a lot of black people have "chinky" eyes .

And she's still onto something by assuming her eyes came from the other side of her family cuz natives have ancient Asian origins . A lot of native Mexicans look Asian to a degree .

I honestly was never wondering if keyshiA was mixed cuz I agree she does pass really well for a light skinned black girl . But now that I know her ancestral origins I can actually see it.

Yes! I've definitely mistaken a Mexican for an Asian and vice versa. I'm glad she at least has some confirmation and closure. I agree that she doesn't 'look' biracial. Same with others. Tia  and Tamera, Halle Barry, and Obama all have a full blooded white parent and just look black.
i was wondering why keyshiA Waited til now to do this but it actually makes sense ... with Frankie dying recently ... I'm almost certain that prompted her to really start looking and digging deeper for who she is and where she's from etc

My heart is with her
!!!!!!