Afro you’re Brazilian now?

Started by PRESSED, April 17, 2022, 12:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finish ha.

April 17, 2022, 01:47:15 AM #15 Last Edit: April 17, 2022, 01:51:28 AM by legado
Quote from: Rxxf on April 17, 2022, 01:38:18 AM
Afro, low key, resembles my family (his skintone) - most of them are "dougla" (not using the term as a slur here).
im sure theyre beautiful :wub:

douglas slay.

just like african-americans , puerto ricans, biracial white/blacks

everyones beautiful got dammit. melanin is the secret and common ingredient at the end of the day. :woohoo: no matter what flag someones waving.
if u got some black up in u, u winning.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Rxxf

BRANDY

CHOKE

My bby sis genetic code still the topic of discussion I see

finish ha.

April 17, 2022, 03:17:27 AM #18 Last Edit: April 17, 2022, 03:19:02 AM by legado
eweweewewewwew

if i went home and told my grandmother some mess like "granny ur not black" she'd be like  :uhh: u ok?

she knows shes still that black woman from north carolina who cooks those soul food dinners i love so much
just like i know and cherish and represent my roots in southside queens
while embracing info about my roots. and having FUN with it.

but at least i know why i love afro-latinos so much now. cuz i was beginning to worry a bit...like why am i ALWAYS sticking up for them and defending them?
almost as quickly and strongly as i am to defend african-american people. :uhh: :uhh: like POPPIN up fuming and ready to go tooth and nail. and im so close to them as a community. they always have felt like family to me.

but its cuz i was raised by a woman with afro-latina roots. a woman who i am MADLY in love with.
it makes a lot of sense.

keyword being AFRO. as in, we're still Black at the foundation of everything. and we don't run away from or try to hide that.
as in, Zumbi dos Palmares, a Brazilian warrior who was key in fighting against slavery Brazil
....who has been gracing my avatar for weeks.

as in João da Cruz e Sousa, a famous poet and journalist who was actually born in the same area of Brazil my grandmother's family is from (Santa Catarina)

the moment you see me honoring some white PORTUGUESE historical figure and tryna align myself with them is the moment u need to tap me on my shoulder like "umm afro, didn't they enslave ur african ancestors? "

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

CHOKE

Quote from: legado on April 17, 2022, 03:17:27 AM
eweweewewewwew

if i went home and told my grandmother some mess like "granny ur not black" she'd be like  :uhh: u ok?

Amdkkddkjdkdkdkdjdjfjdjjdjdjdnrnrnrntntntntnnttntnntnttmrmr

finish ha.

ffrfrfrrffr

she's literally everything. my whole fucking heart. :stressed:

Edge gorl

Quote from: The Scarlet Choke on April 17, 2022, 03:11:05 AM
My bby sis genetic code still the topic of discussion I see

hybunhnhhnnhhn

Edge gorl

Let's see if mops heads hospitalization will cause jus as much convo

Cuz I will hurt him

finish ha.

April 17, 2022, 04:07:54 AM #23 Last Edit: April 17, 2022, 04:34:27 AM by legado
Space n opportunity hoe

space n opportunity

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

pCj

pCj

Amazing

I'm glad the Jewish era is over bby
:woohoo:

Pearls Khan

April 17, 2022, 10:58:18 AM #29 Last Edit: April 17, 2022, 10:58:42 AM by Pearls Khan
Quote from: legado on April 17, 2022, 01:11:34 AM
:woohoo:

Headlinin'!

I'll strangle you hun