Beyonce- Renaissance ERA -Break My Soul SLAYING + Album Cover

Started by Young, June 20, 2022, 09:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Lucid Salvatore

Just finished listening and this song is ASS
:omf:
I knew this album/era was doomed the moment the album title was revealed as "Renaissance" nnnnn. A late ass title for this late ass music. I'm sick of this bitch smh

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

FRANCE

Lucid Salvatore

I clicked on the lyric video to know when the song was gonna end because it was so repetitive, the YouTube timer said 2:05  :plzstop: the song could've been kept at 3 minutes long. And I hate how deep her voice is nowadays, this type of genre/music doesn't require that style of singing. I'm sure this shit would've sounded much better without all those unnecessary growls

I think I'm about to unstan ch  :overit: she's sooooo lost musically . Wow

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 21, 2022, 12:35:25 AM
I knew this album/era was doomed the moment the album title was revealed as "Renaissance" nnnnn. A late ass title for this late ass music. I'm sick of this bitch smh
fjfjfjfjdjd dj

I really tried.

But when I got around to the youtube reactionso of these fags "this is CRAZY!" "this run!" "omg this rap!!!!!!"

fjfjfj tt utigufufjd PLEA. Beehive got the internet scared af cuz these stank faces these girls are making. nnnn bye

Rxxf

I'm on my 2nd listen...

It's cute. Not moved by the song. 

Still looking forward to other songs from this era. I'll find one that gets me. 
BRANDY

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 21, 2022, 12:44:09 AM
fjfjfjfjdjd dj

I really tried.

But when I got around to the youtube reactionso of these fags "this is CRAZY!" "this run!" "omg this rap!!!!!!"

fjfjfj tt utigufufjd PLEA. Beehive got the internet scared af cuz these stank faces these girls are making. nnnn bye

DJDJDJDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJ

I love Beyonce, but one thing that makes me scream about Beyonce & the BeyHive is how everyone is scared of criticizing her or her music. Because ain't no way in hell everyone that's going up for this mess is GENUINELY using  :kii: this song is so terrible compared to her other mess

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 21, 2022, 12:44:09 AM
fjfjfjfjdjd dj

I really tried.

f

not you being pissed that people like the song.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Noni