Beyonce- Renaissance ERA -Break My Soul SLAYING + Album Cover

Started by Young, June 20, 2022, 09:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Someone just made a good point. She dropped this shit RIGHT before Pride weekend. This bitch is so calculated. 

JDJSJDJDJDNDNDNNDNDNNDNDNDNNDNDND

FRANCE

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 21, 2022, 12:48:31 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 21, 2022, 12:44:09 AM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 21, 2022, 12:35:25 AM
Just finished listening and this song is ASS
:omf:
I knew this album/era was doomed the moment the album title was revealed as "Renaissance" nnnnn. A late ass title for this late ass music. I'm sick of this bitch smh
fjfjfjfjdjd dj

I really tried.

But when I got around to the youtube reactionso of these fags "this is CRAZY!" "this run!" "omg this rap!!!!!!"

fjfjfj tt utigufufjd PLEA. Beehive got the internet scared af cuz these stank faces these girls are making. nnnn bye

DJDJDJDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJ

I love Beyonce, but one thing that makes me scream about Beyonce & the BeyHive is how everyone is scared of criticizing her or her music. Because ain't no way in hell everyone that's going up for this mess is GENUINELY using  :kii: this song is so terrible compared to her other mess

If this song was released by any other artist, or even Kelly, they would've paid it complete dust.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: FRANCE on June 21, 2022, 12:52:41 AM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 21, 2022, 12:48:31 AM
I knew this album/era was doomed the moment the album title was revealed as "Renaissance" nnnnn. A late ass title for this late ass music. I'm sick of this bitch smh
fjfjfjfjdjd dj

I really tried.

But when I got around to the youtube reactionso of these fags "this is CRAZY!" "this run!" "omg this rap!!!!!!"

fjfjfj tt utigufufjd PLEA. Beehive got the internet scared af cuz these stank faces these girls are making. nnnn bye

DJDJDJDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJ

I love Beyonce, but one thing that makes me scream about Beyonce & the BeyHive is how everyone is scared of criticizing her or her music. Because ain't no way in hell everyone that's going up for this mess is GENUINELY using  :kii: this song is so terrible compared to her other mess

If this song was released by any other artist, or even Kelly, they would've paid it complete dust.
d

!!!

ReVon

I also think her voice has naturally dropped a few octaves beyond her control. That comes with age and sometimes pregnancies. Or maybe it's just natural wear and tear.

Lucid Salvatore

Alright fags, time to rank her lead messes

Crazy In Love
Déjà Vu
Single Ladies
Run The World
Drunk In Love
Formation
Break My Soul

- - - -

My ranking:

Déjà Vu > Drunk In Love > Crazy In Love > Run The World > Formation > Single Ladies >>>>>>> Break My AIDS

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Nine on June 21, 2022, 12:49:38 AM
fjfjfjfjdjd dj

I really tried.

f

not you being pissed that people like the song.

well because I don't think they really do. Looking at the videos I can tell djdjdjd. they just scared, and want to react first for views, looking for an honest one. you know the song is just ok yourself. 

STUNNA GOD

The gorls so happy be off the plantation... they just taking ANYTHING.

:sevynstreeter:

JDNDJDJJDJDJDJDJJRJDJRJJFJDJFJDJFBDNDNJFJFJFJDJF
FF
F

FD
D

D
D
F
D
DD
D
D
X

D
D
C
F
F

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 21, 2022, 12:51:45 AM
Someone just made a good point. She dropped this shit RIGHT before Pride weekend. This bitch is so calculated.

JDJSJDJDJDNDNDNNDNDNNDNDNDNNDNDND
sdfdfdsfsdfdsfdsfddfsfdsdfdf

the gworls about to be fagging owt and getting fucked raw in the middle of the street to this huh?

you won't break ma holeeeee

ReVon

June 21, 2022, 12:54:44 AM #309 Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 12:55:41 AM by Say-Something-ReVon
KELLY ROWLAND WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY...

:gorlonfire:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 21, 2022, 12:53:43 AM

Crazy In Love
Déjà Vu
Single Ladies
Run The World
Drunk In Love
Formation
Break My Soul

this is literally the order

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 21, 2022, 12:53:44 AM
Quote from: Nine on June 21, 2022, 12:49:38 AM
fjfjfjfjdjd dj

I really tried.

f

not you being pissed that people like the song.

well because I don't think they really do. Looking at the videos I can tell djdjdjd. they just scared, and want to react first for views, looking for an honest one. you know the song is just ok yourself.
I'm honestly enjoying it.

it helps that I'm partial to anything House/dance based, so it was always going to work for me just based off that.

Lucid Salvatore

I legit can't remember the last time I've hated a Bey lead single mess. :hmph:
The gorls love to drag "Run The World" but even that song was much better than this mess

This is her first lead single that genuinely sucked. Wow

Palladium

On first listen I love it!

sss

Queen is giving a feel good dance mess, I'm living 

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 21, 2022, 12:53:43 AM

Crazy In Love
Déjà Vu
Single Ladies
Run The World
Drunk In Love
Formation
Break My Soul

- - - -

My ranking:

Déjà Vu > Drunk In Love > Crazy In Love > Run The World > Formation > Single Ladies >>>>>>> Break My AIDS
Singles Ladies > Deja Vu > Crazy in Love > Formation > Run the World > Drunk in Love > Spirit

actually won't rank BMS in here cause it's literally been 2 hours