Beyonce- Renaissance ERA -Break My Soul SLAYING + Album Cover

Started by Young, June 20, 2022, 09:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corp.

Aalumeci.

ssw4919

QuoteBey needs to learn from Rih how to switch her voice and inflections for different genres. Bey puts her tired sounding vocals on any ol track and it doesn't work.

Rih - G4L, Work, Only Girl, Rockstar, Pour it up, Umbrella - she still sounds like Rihanna but changes up her delivery and vocal style to sell the genre...

Beyoncé hasn't done that and that's why the song is falling short bc she doesn't have range

:omgwatshappening:

Edge gorl

Rxfttcgcyc

Whoevr wrote tht is sonically fckin challenged.

Rih can't pull off her songs live any damn way
So wtf are they praising??? Studio technology?!!

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Now let's not go too far...Rih sounds like a damn DUCK most of the time. 

ssw4919

I don't think I've ever seen Rih compared favorably over Bey vocally.  :plzstop:

Corp.

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 21, 2022, 02:03:36 AM
QuoteBey needs to learn from Rih how to switch her voice and inflections for different genres. Bey puts her tired sounding vocals on any ol track and it doesn't work.

Rih - G4L, Work, Only Girl, Rockstar, Pour it up, Umbrella - she still sounds like Rihanna but changes up her delivery and vocal style to sell the genre...

Beyoncé hasn't done that and that's why the song is falling short bc she doesn't have range

ch yghkjgbiujk

ssw4919

That was from the other day, but people are praising Azeal' now for the same reason. 

STUNNA GOD

DDFFFFFFFFGFFGGGGFGGGGGTJRBD

!!! That's why I've been saying she needed to play it safe and just do a disco, Blow 2.0 kinda mess. This backwoods Harriet Tubman voice just don't WORK on a genuine pop mess.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 21, 2022, 02:26:49 AM

DDFFFFFFFFGFFGGGGFGGGGGTJRBD

!!! That's why I've been saying she needed to play it safe and just do a disco, Blow 2.0 kinda mess. This backwoods Harriet Tubman voice just don't WORK on a genuine pop mess.
NSNSNSNNSNSNSNDNNDNNDNNND

Navyman

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 21, 2022, 12:48:31 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 21, 2022, 12:44:09 AM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 21, 2022, 12:35:25 AM
Just finished listening and this song is ASS
:omf:
I knew this album/era was doomed the moment the album title was revealed as "Renaissance" nnnnn. A late ass title for this late ass music. I'm sick of this bitch smh
fjfjfjfjdjd dj

I really tried.

But when I got around to the youtube reactionso of these fags "this is CRAZY!" "this run!" "omg this rap!!!!!!"

fjfjfj tt utigufufjd PLEA. Beehive got the internet scared af cuz these stank faces these girls are making. nnnn bye

DJDJDJDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJ

I love Beyonce, but one thing that makes me scream about Beyonce & the BeyHive is how everyone is scared of criticizing her or her music. Because ain't no way in hell everyone that's going up for this mess is GENUINELY using  :kii: this song is so terrible compared to her other mess
Step on twitter plenty of people are dragging and expressing their opinions lol