Beyonce- Renaissance ERA -Break My Soul SLAYING + Album Cover

Started by Young, June 20, 2022, 09:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

The focus was to have a worldwide smash and she did just that.

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on June 21, 2022, 06:25:37 AM
Well we already know her album cuts are better than the singles tbh I feel like she's gonna drop another single soon anyways.
and yea, I think we'll get another single soon tbh

FRANCE

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 21, 2022, 02:26:49 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on June 21, 2022, 02:03:36 AM
QuoteBey needs to learn from Rih how to switch her voice and inflections for different genres. Bey puts her tired sounding vocals on any ol track and it doesn't work.

Rih - G4L, Work, Only Girl, Rockstar, Pour it up, Umbrella - she still sounds like Rihanna but changes up her delivery and vocal style to sell the genre...

Beyoncé hasn't done that and that's why the song is falling short bc she doesn't have range

:omgwatshappening:
DDFFFFFFFFGFFGGGGFGGGGGTJRBD

!!! That's why I've been saying she needed to play it safe and just do a disco, Blow 2.0 kinda mess. This backwoods Harriet Tubman voice just don't WORK on a genuine pop mess.

!!! And its no shade to Bey. Of course, everyone knows that Bey reigns supreme vocally. Thats not even a question. But when it comes to dance/pop music, Rihanna's voice is more suited for that genre. And she does have more vocal textures than Bey. Nowadays, Bey's voice sounds the same on every song. With a sprinkle of growls here and there.

STUNNA GOD

I could see her dropping 3 singles before the album

STUNNA GOD

And what you said was some bullshit. That's why I questioned you :uhh:

STUNNA GOD

Cowgirl

You wanna know what happened to the last fag that questioned me?

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 21, 2022, 06:35:40 AM
You wanna know what happened to the last fag that questioned me?
not a damn thang hun

Still here

:trannyjblige:

BrandonBranlee

BRockaBaby

Thank God she has fans but no way you spin it can you say this song is anything other than a nice gym song. 

Speaks to her power/name because if Normani dropped this, it would flop. 

This song has no longevity but the timing is perfect. #pride 

the drag queens will be performing this like crazy

And I agree. Her voice has no soul (to me). Doesn't really mesh well with dance tracks but again it's Bey so this bitch can fart and it will move people. 

BRockaBaby

I will also agree that much of this is just the excitement of new Bey music. I mean we have done this with Bran. Go up for something that was very mediocre. So it's expected. 

Aalumeci.

Quote from: BRockaBaby on June 21, 2022, 06:55:44 AM
Thank God she has fans but no way you spin it can you say this song is anything other than a nice gym song.

Speaks to her power/name because if Normani dropped this, it would flop.

This song has no longevity but the timing is perfect. #pride

the drag queens will be performing this like crazy

And I agree. Her voice has no soul (to me). Doesn't really mesh well with dance tracks but again it's Bey so this bitch can fart and it will move people.

Nnn " did her fart just mimic a trumpet?!!!"