Beyonce- Renaissance ERA -Break My Soul SLAYING + Album Cover

Started by Young, June 20, 2022, 09:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

Like y'all did NOT expect it to top the iTunes Charts. It's Beyoncé releasing new music. The world is going to listen a few times to get in. It's going to hit #1 regardless. It's Beyoncé. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: BRockaBaby on June 21, 2022, 09:05:39 AM
Like y'all did NOT expect it to top the iTunes Charts. It's Beyoncé releasing new music. The world is going to listen a few times to get in. It's going to hit #1 regardless. It's Beyoncé.
!!!!!
Beyoncé going number 1 isn't a shocker

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Ppl expect so much from Bey, it's just music 
let go and just enjoy the knock 

Vonc2002

Quote from: BRockaBaby on June 21, 2022, 09:05:39 AM
:omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

RAY7

Quote from: plastic on June 21, 2022, 09:09:01 AM
d

it's not shocking but we're allowed to celebrate her :uhh:
xcgyghu
Like the stats for EVERY artist aren't posted in their threads when their singles release

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on June 21, 2022, 09:10:41 AM
Quote from: plastic on June 21, 2022, 09:09:01 AM
d

it's not shocking but we're allowed to celebrate her :uhh:
xcgyghu
Like the stats for EVERY artist aren't posted in their threads when their singles release
But yall are posting them as if that means the song is good and people are stanning   :dead:
People are listening to a new BEYONCE song and after this week they wont be
#1 on iTunes.  SEE!  :plzstop:

JCJ 🪐

This is ok but Im already ready to hear the next single tbh
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Plastic.

BRockaBaby

I listened to the song on my repeat my entire workout this morning. It's fun. Cute. Timely.

but it's not what I expect from Beyoncé and that's okay. I've just become used to her really pushing the envelope with everything she touches and I feel this is not that so I'm just a bit...surprised.

hwoever let's not be delusional guys. Like comparing this to single ladies?

didn't get it at first??

what's to get here? It's a fun release. But it's a todrick hall formula in almost every way. This isn't nearly as groundbreaking as single ladies and this will have legs ONLY because Beyoncé's name is on it.

Palladium

Quote from: RAY7 on June 21, 2022, 09:07:52 AM
Ppl expect so much from Bey, it's just music
let go and just enjoy the knock

!!!!

They want the her single to cure cancer, heal the blind and initiate world peace

:calmdownsis:

Just get tf in and bop

Vonc2002

f
No one expects any of that from this girl. A good song will suffice :omf: