Beyonce- Renaissance ERA -Break My Soul SLAYING + Album Cover

Started by Young, June 20, 2022, 09:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Everyone is LOVING the song and unemployment has increased by 35% since its release. We won!
:feelinmyself:

Young

CHOKE

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

House is meant to be repetitive so im not mad at that. However, i'm so happy the entire album ain't giving this sound

Rxxf

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 21, 2022, 07:29:40 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on June 21, 2022, 04:57:19 PM
Now END OF TIME is a SONG
available for you to stream at your leisure

maybe go do that

I actually did that after I posted.
:dead:
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Beysus

Quote from: Freemala Harris on June 22, 2022, 03:26:59 PM

http://granvarones.com/ten-house-tracks-from-the-90s-that-will-lift-your-spirits-the-way-beyonces-break-my-soul-does/

For the gors who want a good historical house playlist

Oh bitch i completely forgot about i'll carry on! :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Yea so this will be Bey's first major, international HiT in a long time. All Hail the the Queen!  :tistheseas:

Cowboy Nine

Quote.@Beyonce's "Break My Soul" debuts at #5 on the global Spotify chart with 5.145 million streams. It's the biggest debut for a solo song by a female artist in 2022.

Quote.
@Beyonce's "Break My Soul" debuts at #2 on the US Spotify chart with 1.99 million streams.

A book!

FRANCE

Did anyone expect the song not to debut high on all these charts? Its a given. Its Beyonce, so people are gonna want to listen to the song. Doesnt mean everyone likes it. Time will tell if these streaming numbers hold, or if they'll fall like Do U Have A Problem which debuted high as well.