Beyonce- Renaissance ERA -Break My Soul SLAYING + Album Cover

Started by Young, June 20, 2022, 09:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Buy The Stars✨

i just saw the vinyl is UP on her official store and just purchased.. I am EXCITED. 

Aalumeci.

I feel like this was/is everywhere on the internet but slow in the streets? I see y'all posting about streams and stuff but it "feels" like this came and went, even though I see the streaming updates say that's not the case. I don't know it's weird, maybe it's the video void. 

Plastic.

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 05, 2022, 12:24:55 PM
I feel like this was/is everywhere on the internet but slow in the streets? I see y'all posting about streams and stuff but it "feels" like this came and went, even though I see the streaming updates say that's not the case. I don't know it's weird, maybe it's the video void.
agreed

best selling female rapper of all time

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Probably.

I couldn't escape this song this past weekend

PRESSED

its literally in the top 20 on radio and getting massive updates

:disgusted:
I'm not here for friends.

PRESSED

It didnt "come and went"   :dead:
Its massive in the world and there are videos from all over clubs, events and everything from every nook around the globe.

PRESSED

Aalumeci.

Quote from: PRESSED on July 05, 2022, 12:42:04 PM

its literally in the top 20 on radio and getting massive updates

:disgusted:

I literally said that bbes