Beyonce- Renaissance ERA -Break My Soul SLAYING + Album Cover

Started by Young, June 20, 2022, 09:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Lmao gor calm it. You didn't see where I said it "feels", to me? And that I said I "know" it's performing well based on these updates :uhh: 

Cartierline

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 05, 2022, 12:24:55 PM
I feel like this was/is everywhere on the internet but slow in the streets? I see y'all posting about streams and stuff but it "feels" like this came and went, even though I see the streaming updates say that's not the case. I don't know it's weird, maybe it's the video void.
!!!

LOONA.

Twitter gur  :blink:

PRESSED

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 05, 2022, 12:51:11 PM
Lmao gor calm it. You didn't see where I said it "feels", to me? And that I said I "know" it's performing well based on these updates :uhh:

Honest question... do you feel you have a good connection on whats happening with whats popular in the "streets" ?

:omgwatshappening:
I'm not here for friends.

Aalumeci.

Yes, enough to gauge what it feels like to me. I have a connection to the way I perceive things and can't be questioned about it. 

RAY7

I get it. But the way the industry is set up now it's very frequent that there are huge hits that a lot of ppl have never heard. 
I only know 3 songs out of this top 10 

PRESSED

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 05, 2022, 01:12:54 PM
Yes, enough to gauge what it feels like to me. I have a connection to the way I perceive things and can't be questioned about it.
You dont think that you possibly live in a bubble?
Because if you didnt you'd know how inescapable this song is. Might be time to step away from the old school R&B and see whats going on in the real world.

and again.. no offense
I'm not here for friends.

LOONA.

CHOKE

ion like the song but am genuinely shocked this mess is still so high on iTunes with no promo