Beyonce- Renaissance ERA -Break My Soul SLAYING + Album Cover

Started by Young, June 20, 2022, 09:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Quote from: PRESSED on July 05, 2022, 01:24:46 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 05, 2022, 01:12:54 PM
Yes, enough to gauge what it feels like to me. I have a connection to the way I perceive things and can't be questioned about it.
You dont think that you possibly live in a bubble?
Because if you didnt you'd know how inescapable this song is. Might be time to step away from the old school R&B and see whats going on in the real world.

and again.. no offense

Nnn. I don't live in a bubble. I didn't say I never hear it, but I honestly barely do. Even on the radio it's not one of those songs they keep in rotation every hour. At least in my city. Theres just a feeling of something missing around it and maybe it's Beyonce. Theres no Beyonce presence about this to me. I did say this may be what I'm feeling in the original post. There's a void around this single. In the past, how long has she taken to "show up" for comeback singles? 

Aalumeci.

You know what, my own personal thoughts about the song may be more of a reason it came and went, to me. Coupled with the above.

PRESSED

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 05, 2022, 01:51:28 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on July 05, 2022, 01:24:46 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 05, 2022, 01:12:54 PM
Yes, enough to gauge what it feels like to me. I have a connection to the way I perceive things and can't be questioned about it.
You dont think that you possibly live in a bubble?
Because if you didnt you'd know how inescapable this song is. Might be time to step away from the old school R&B and see whats going on in the real world.

and again.. no offense

Nnn. I don't live in a bubble. I didn't say I never hear it, but I honestly barely do. Even on the radio it's not one of those songs they keep in rotation every hour. At least in my city. Theres just a feeling of something missing around it and maybe it's Beyonce. Theres no Beyonce presence about this to me. I did say this may be what I'm feeling in the original post. There's a void around this single. In the past, how long has she taken to "show up" for comeback singles?
Yea its just you and the fact that you dont particularly like this song.

Because it definitely FEELS like a beyonce single and has all of her presence and reach across all platforms of social media.
Also news outlets, and videos of people just enjoying the song.

Should there be a video to top it all off? yes.

I personally and many others see whats happening with this song and what its doing and havent seen this level of across the board adoration/attention since I Am Sasha Fierce.
I'm not here for friends.

CHOKE

She ain't even treatin the mess like a first single

I think that's what they sayin, it don't feel BIG

PRESSED

Only thing i'll agree on is its weird she tossed the single out and hasnt looked back.

album literally is being released in 3 weeks :-/ 
Im just ready to get this album and then she can fuck off with her kids and husband
I'm not here for friends.

RAY7

She hasn't even done the "lead single" thing since 4 era
after that every album was released altogether (the Gift is like a compilation/soundtrack)

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RAY7 on July 05, 2022, 01:23:46 PM
I get it. But the way the industry is set up now it's very frequent that there are huge hits that a lot of ppl have never heard.
I only know 3 songs out of this top 10

!!!!
when BTS came out and had all those songs i NEVER HEARD them on the radio one time. so its possible

Aalumeci.

Quote from: PRESSED on July 05, 2022, 03:00:34 PM
Only thing i'll agree on is its weird she tossed the single out and hasnt looked back.

album literally is being released in 3 weeks :-/ 
Im just ready to get this album and then she can fuck off with her kids and husband

That's what I meant by it's missing her presence. It's like ok the song is here, people are streaming, usual suspects fagging out on social..... but that UMPH that juice.... Not there. in my view that's "came and went" especially for Beyoncé, someone who I'm use to seeing a whole media blitz from. People felt the same about Adeles album that came and went. Of course it did amazing numbers and was popular but.... Anyway what I'm learning is that Bey hasn't really been that full on rollout/blitz girl since 4? I can't say that I've paid much attention since then, so maybe this is also factoring into why it "feels" the way it does to me. 

Aalumeci.

ophmani

love this song

but yea im not really hearing it like that

quee just wanted to drop a lil mess then skip off it seems

but knowin bey, she off plannin some big suprise mess
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kalifornia.

Cowboy Nine

there really isn't a video for this song is there?

:stressed: