Motown Announces Brandy's Deal via Billboard - 8th Album Dropping "Soon"

Started by Summertime, June 24, 2022, 02:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on June 24, 2022, 04:52:23 PM
Hope they don't put her with NE-YO again unless he has a certified smash. Them songs like Fear of Flying were so MEH
i honestly don't think he writes as much for others now

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2022, 04:27:41 PM
I feel like now that shes on a label her music will be more STANDARD  R&B. Motown already letting her know wassup with this performance.  Rather Be was the most radio friendly song from B7  and they said bitch perform THAT ONE :dead:
sdddd HEY, don't give them all the credit! I think she wanted to make us happy too. 

It's time for mess

RedOctober

Quote from: Harlem on June 24, 2022, 02:54:19 PM
OMG!!!! I love this moment and photo for them!!! They stan for each other
:stressed:

They may Stan for one another NOW, but wait until Brandy doesn't get her way and things get messy. I'm cautiously optimistic though.

DrewBabyLove

FRANCE

Quote from: RAY7 on June 24, 2022, 04:52:23 PM
Hope they don't put her with NE-YO again unless he has a certified smash. Them songs like Fear of Flying were so MEH

That was then. I think hes capable of giving her better stuff now. NeYo was in high demand then and was giving out his best shit to more popular artists. I wouldnt mind a song or two penned by him. But I need her and Victoria to team up again. Camper can stay far away.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on June 24, 2022, 05:33:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2022, 05:26:07 PM
I loved quite a few of those neyo songs INCLUDING Fear of flying
of course you did
Dont u like sasha fag and break my soul? Boy move away from me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2022, 04:27:41 PM
I feel like now that shes on a label her music will be more STANDARD  R&B. Motown already letting her know wassup with this performance.  Rather Be was the most radio friendly song from B7  and they said bitch perform THAT ONE :dead:
andsdfsnsfdff

lay the law down then Motown

:welllol:

Young

b7

Rxxf

Quote from: Say Something on June 24, 2022, 02:55:14 PM
I am really happy for Brandy.  Everything she's gotten has been earned.  She has always been an underdog.

So many people count her out, but with God, her friends and family she always claws her way back.

Her cousin and Ethiopia are going to make sure she's good.  I am just waiting for Disney to give her a lead voiceover role.
BRANDY

b7

Quote from: Rxxf on June 24, 2022, 06:32:01 PM
Quote from: Say Something on June 24, 2022, 02:55:14 PM
I am really happy for Brandy.  Everything she's gotten has been earned.  She has always been an underdog.

So many people count her out, but with God, her friends and family she always claws her way back.

Her cousin and Ethiopia are going to make sure she's good.  I am just waiting for Disney to give her a lead voiceover role.
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: