Motown Announces Brandy's Deal via Billboard - 8th Album Dropping "Soon"

Started by Summertime, June 24, 2022, 02:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2022, 04:27:41 PM
I feel like now that shes on a label her music will be more STANDARD  R&B. Motown already letting her know wassup with this performance.  Rather Be was the most radio friendly song from B7  and they said bitch perform THAT ONE :dead:

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!!!!!
:ohwow:

:letsmessfag:
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: RAY7 on June 24, 2022, 04:52:23 PM
Hope they don't put her with NE-YO again unless he has a certified smash. Them songs like Fear of Flying were so MEH

"Decisions" was cute though.
BRANDY

b7

Major Label doesn't automatically mean they're just gonna throw her in with whoever and demand she record what they want IMO.  Like Brandy said recently, if she can't ultimately make the music she wants to make with the people she wants to create with at this point in her career, then why even do it? Of course there's compromise and other opinions will be taken into account, but, they wanted Brandy for a reason and the b7 and verzuz time period is surely one of those reasons.  Controlling her and taking her back to the time where she was just recording and flipping everyone's demos made for her would be pointless. No matter what anyone says, she's one of the greatest creatives the music industry has EVER had. 

I'm predicting a happy medium for all involved and the careful wording of them defining this as a "Partnership" is beautiful although i understand fans always being cautiously optimistic. 

Annie

/.\

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

I don't know a lot about the business but i did hear Brandy presented them with ideas of her own that they all really LOVED so this is an exciting time for everyone involved. Ethiopia worked her way up from the bottom and is one of the best in the business. I guess we will all see in the coming weeks or months whatever it is but I'm excited  :'(

Young

Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on June 24, 2022, 07:46:39 PM
I don't know a lot about the business but i did hear Brandy presented them with ideas of her own that they all really LOVED so this is an exciting time for everyone involved. Ethiopia worked her way up from the bottom and is one of the best in the business. I guess we will all see in the coming weeks or months whatever it is but I'm excited  :'(

I just...

Young

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on June 24, 2022, 07:10:08 PM
Major Label doesn't automatically mean they're just gonna throw her in with whoever and demand she record what they want IMO.  Like Brandy said recently, if she can't ultimately make the music she wants to make with the people she wants to create with at this point in her career, then why even do it? Of course there's compromise and other opinions will be taken into account, but, they wanted Brandy for a reason and the b7 and verzuz time period is surely one of those reasons.  Controlling her and taking her back to the time where she was just recording and flipping everyone's demos made for her would be pointless. No matter what anyone says, she's one of the greatest creatives the music industry has EVER had. 

I'm predicting a happy medium for all involved and the careful wording of them defining this as a "Partnership" is beautiful although i understand fans always being cautiously optimistic.
I appreciate you  :wub:.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

clutch

Love this for Brandy!

Ne-Yo didn't write 'Fear of Flying,' Amanda Ghost did.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw