Motown Announces Brandy's Deal via Billboard - 8th Album Dropping "Soon"

Started by Summertime, June 24, 2022, 02:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

dddddddddddddddddddddddd

Brandy Ross is really coming strong huh? We don't deserve her at fucking all. :stressed: :gorlonfire:

KingOfHearts

So happy for our girl Bran, this is huge and I know the new album is going to be a masterpiece!!
:gorlonfire:
My Queens!!

b7

It's on Apple in lossless quality  :wub: lemme check Tidal.  Check out the fine print at the bottom! It's Motown AND Brandy's imprint.  Beautiful, independent Queen

Sovereign.

Quote from: Say Something on June 24, 2022, 02:55:14 PM
I am really happy for Brandy.  Everything she's gotten has been earned.  She has always been an underdog.

So many people count her out, but with God, her friends and family she always claws her way back.

Her cousin and Ethiopia are going to make sure she's good.  I am just waiting for Disney to give her a lead voiceover role.

!!!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Sovereign. on June 24, 2022, 03:36:29 PM
Quote from: Say Something on June 24, 2022, 02:55:14 PM
I am really happy for Brandy.  Everything she's gotten has been earned.  She has always been an underdog.

So many people count her out, but with God, her friends and family she always claws her way back.

Her cousin and Ethiopia are going to make sure she's good.  I am just waiting for Disney to give her a lead voiceover role.

!!!
!!!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowboy Nine

One thing about Brandy. She's always gonna book a deal.

Motown has a lot of good, young R&B talent on their roster too.

Cowboy Nine

Any news of who she's been in the studio with?

I need Kaytranda and D'Mile on the album.

TogetherAgain

:stressed:

This is too much. The US needed some good news today and Brandy came through

The definition

Brandy better give a good quality Brandy album, no more experimental stuff from her

b7

Performing "Rather Be" to usher in this new journey of hers with this label and everything was NOT on my bingo card.

Keep surprising us B

:stressed:

ReVon

RAY7