Motown Announces Brandy's Deal via Billboard - 8th Album Dropping "Soon"

Started by Summertime, June 24, 2022, 02:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: clutch on June 24, 2022, 08:29:28 PM
Love this for Brandy!

Ne-Yo didn't write 'Fear of Flying,' Amanda Ghost did.
I really like that song too. Probably wasn't even "finished" to Brandy's standards. So many demos were leaked back then

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥

b7

Speaks a bit more on her musical direction here

b7

the way they kinda rolled out the red carpet for she and the Tiwa Savage collab is a hell of a way to start off a partnership.  I forgot Tiwa is on that roster with her

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: clutch on June 24, 2022, 08:29:28 PM
Love this for Brandy!

Ne-Yo didn't write 'Fear of Flying,' Amanda Ghost did.

didnt she and bran have a fallin out after she left atlantic

Young

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

This is incredible to be wanted by a major label so late in your career. I am sure Brandy feels extremely loved and blessed! I can only congratulate her on this venture, and hope for the best. I wish her well.#B8
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

BrandonBranlee

You guys expecting some "generic" R&B from her are so funny. That's never been Brandy. She's not just gonna put her voice on top of a Mary J production just because she's signed to a major. Brandy has always had a hunger to get to the top of the charts again. Idk if she will, but I'm excited for what she's gonna put out. I want another rap verse on top of a pop song like Gonna Find My Love, but better then that song.

Sovereign.

Brandy should make music that feels good and authentic to her. Period. 

The definition

The shade she's getting in some of the comments on articles with the press release,... 'Motown ain't been hot since Michael Jackson left' 

Sovereign.

Quote from: The definition on June 25, 2022, 01:35:42 AM
The shade she's getting in some of the comments on articles with the press release,... 'Motown ain't been hot since Michael Jackson left'

Do we care?  :kii:

And elephants are still heavy. 

Gilgamesh.

Interesting. If the COLOURS show is their doing then that's a good sign. I just don't go up for Brandy and labels anymore, we've been here before lol.