After failing to register as a sex offender, Nicki's husband sentenced

Started by Cowboy Nine, July 07, 2022, 10:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

QuoteRapper Nicki Minaj's husband, Kenneth Petty, was sentenced Wednesday in Los Angeles to probation and home detention for failing to register as a sex offender.

Petty, 44, pleaded guilty last year to the federal charge of failing to register as a sex offender.

He was also ordered to pay a $55,000 fine as part of his sentence of three years' probation and a year in home detention, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.

More than two decades before he married Minaj in 2019, Petty was convicted of the attempted rape of a 16-year-old girl in 1995. He served about four and a half years in prison, and as a condition of his conviction, he must register as a sex offender whenever he moves.

He and Minaj moved to California after marrying, and have a 2-year-old son

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/nicki-minajs-husband-kenneth-petty-sentencing-sex-offender-registration-los-angeles/

:guys:

Cowgirl

He didn't file as a sex offender bc he isn't one. Makes sense.

PRESSED

They should've put him behind bars. Wtf @ home detention. That's not a punishment when you're freeloading at you bby mmas mansion 

nicki is LOW 
I'm not here for friends.

shante smith

so basically he stays put in the mansion til further notice

Long as kwee remains unscathed by his mess :woohoo: who cares what they do to him tbh

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

RAY7

Has Nicki spoken in detail about this situation ever? I really wonder what her thoughts are 

shante smith

July 07, 2022, 11:10:17 AM #9 Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 11:10:42 AM by break minha alma 🙅🏾

demitri.petty

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Plastic.

CHOKE

Plastic.

Quote from: RAY7 on July 07, 2022, 11:07:34 AM
Has Nicki spoken in detail about this situation ever? I really wonder what her thoughts are
only in court docs & everything that's come out has confirmed jennifer is a liar lol!