This would literally STOP THE WORLD!

Started by ReVon, April 10, 2024, 10:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

April 11, 2024, 12:51:17 AM #45 Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 12:52:47 AM by Kalifornia.
Quote from: ....ok. on April 10, 2024, 11:29:53 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 10, 2024, 11:26:53 PMFrom what I've seen, it's only one fanbase that desperately keeps trying to group them together.
i can double check but i dont think re'von is a devoted barb.

try to drum up a theory that cant get holes poked in it just by looking at the OP of the thread

just a suggestion

I'm sure Re'Von didn't create that artwork, but nice try.

Kalifornia.

April 11, 2024, 12:52:12 AM #46 Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 12:52:34 AM by Kalifornia.
But you can double check lol. 

shante smith

April 11, 2024, 04:27:31 AM #47 Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 04:44:06 AM by ….ok.
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 11, 2024, 12:51:17 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 10, 2024, 11:26:53 PMFrom what I've seen, it's only one fanbase that desperately keeps trying to group them together.

try to drum up a theory that cant get holes poked in it just by looking at the OP of the thread

just a suggestion

he literally endorsed them being grouped together

And even if we focus just on the artwork itself , which was created by "embel graphy", that Insta user represents themselves as an artist, not a nicki stan.

They have beautiful art all over their page - and appear to be a fan of female pop culture in general. Lady Gaga , fas, rih, arianna, Lana del ray, etc.

If anything, this page is further proof that if you're gonna dive into current female pop culture as a hobby, it's not complete without including Nicki.

Nice try tho

https://www.instagram.com/embelgraphs?igsh=MWpncjVvdGh1M2U2eQ==

makeme

It's basically giving: TLC (BNR)... And it kinda WOULD stop the world. An unstoppable force that would bring everyone to their knees in submission.. IMO
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Cowgirl

It's so strange how the anti-Barbz on the internet bend over backwards to lie about anything related to Nicki. :unsure:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

I'm all for dedicated hating but Nicki's success really bothers y'all and I hate that for you.

JCJ 🪐

Cowgirl

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 11, 2024, 10:59:21 AMI'm all for dedicated hating but Nicki's success really bothers y'all and I hate that for you.

JCJ 🪐

Plastic.

nicki keeps these girls hot & bothered lol!

best selling female rapper of all time

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Kalifornia.

just a suggestion

Kalifornia.

April 11, 2024, 12:31:47 PM #59 Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 09:59:44 PM by Kalifornia.

Quote from: ....ok. on April 11, 2024, 04:27:31 AM

just a suggestion

he literally endorsed them being grouped together

And even if we focus just on the artwork itself , which was created by "embel graphy", that Insta user represents themselves as an artist, not a nicki stan.

They have beautiful art all over their page - and appear to be a fan of female pop culture in general. Lady Gaga , fas, rih, arianna, Lana del ray, etc.

If anything, this page is further proof that if you're gonna dive into current female pop culture as a hobby, it's not complete without including Nicki.

Nice try tho

https://www.instagram.com/embelgraphs?igsh=MWpncjVvdGh1M2U2eQ==

How does any of this change what I said?

He posted the artwork. He's not the one that grouped them together.